Fucked. PT.2

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE GO READ PART 1 BEFORE CONTINUING UNLESS YOU SERIOUSLY WANNA JUST JUMP IN.

--------------------------

The calming rubbing on Edward's thighs slowly turned into fingers creeping their way under the waist band of Ed's pants, making a shiver shoot through his spine. God were Wayne's fingers cold.

W-WOah- Edward murmured loud enough that Bruce atleast could hear. What? To much? We can stop if you nee- Wayne got cut off at the offer of stopping. No! Nononono!! Your hands are just oddly cold,, not what you'd expect from someone like you, it'd normaly be the other way around for body temperature,, Nashton giggled softly under his breathe, trying to feel less akward as he watching Wayne blankly stare at him, he didn't know if he was embarrassed or taking in features or something along those lines but Bruce's face went from disturbingly pale to tint with a beautiful pink.

Never.. thought about that,, Bruce said starring for only a few more seconds before quickly turning away, slipping his hands out of the warm fabric and back to his sides.

Edward decided to lower himself infront of Bruce, grabbing him softly by the chin.

Can we kiss again? Edward asked in a polite, a small smile on his face.

cliff hanger for now, el oh el