7. Late Night Shenanigans

Imagine staying up late with Eddie because you're having trouble sleeping.

Eddie was sound asleep next to you. You couldn't help but smile at the way that he had fallen asleep. His face was buried into the pillow, hair hanging in his face and also sticking out in all directions. His mouth hung slightly open. Snoring occasionally. His arms were tucked under his pillow. He lays on his stomach. The blanket that was snug on him, now sat bunched up on his lower back. Exposing his shoulders and toned back to you. He always slept without a shirt. The trailer always got warm at night, especially now that the ac stopped working a few days ago. It made you restless as the only thing keeping you company was admiring Eddie's sleeping form next to you.

You on the other hand had been tossing and turning the whole night. Not able to get yourself to fall asleep. Leaving you to be staring up at the ceiling of Eddie's trailer.

You look back at Eddie as he stirs in his sleep. "I can feel you starring at me sweetheart" Eddie mumbled. His eyes fluttered opened and met your gaze.

You blush and look away from him.

"What's wrong?" He questions.

Eddie pushes himself up on his elbows and he leans over to you. "I can't sleep" you pout.
"Aww my poor baby" he chuckles. He gently caresses your cheek with with his hand, the metal of his rings cool against your skin. He stares down at you before he grabs you by the waist and he pulls you with him as he rolls onto his back.

You smile slightly as you hide your face in his neck. He ruffles your hair playfully. "Eddie it's not funny, I just want to sleep" you whine. "I know, I know. Just relax" he whispers to you.  He holds you against his chest.

You press a quick kiss to Eddie's neck before you pull your face up and move it, resting your chin on his chest. He looks down at you as you let out a frustrated sigh and sit up. Your legs crossed over Eddie's torso. His arms rest on top of your legs as he stares up at you.

"Are you not going to try and sleep?" He questions.

"I'm not tired, or I would be sleeping right now" you retort. Eddie throws his arms up dramatically in defense. "Feisty, it was just a question babe".

"Sorry" you apologize, throwing yourself back on the bed. You face away from Eddie.

You hear him huff, then you feel his hands at your sides. His fingers gently grazing your skin, where your shirt had lifted up a bit. You were enjoying the feeling of his rings on your skin. That was up until you heard Eddie chuckle darkly, breaking you out of your thoughts.

Before you could turn to look at him, his fingers are digging into your sides as he holds you close to him, tickling you. You squeal and burst out laughing, trying to pry his hands away from your sides which only makes him hold you tighter.

You were finally able to catch your breath for a moment when you turned to face Eddie, he was looking at you with the most playful smile. That smile soon faded when you tackled Eddie, your hands immediately going for his sides and tickling him back.

His legs kicked out frantically as you continued to tickle him, both of you laughing.

"Shit!!!, y/n stop!!!" He laughs.

You continue to poke at his sides, tears started to form in his eyes from how much he was laughing. You move your hands from his sides to give him a little break.

Eddie looks up at you, as he tries to catch his breath. He smirks at you as gives you a playful shove then he reaches back to grab a pillow and hits you in the face with it.

You were caught off guard and couldn't react in time, causing you to lose your balance and fall backwards off the bed.

You groan as your elbows slam onto the floor, immediately going numb.