6. Bad Dreams

Imagine having a nightmare and Eddie is there for you when you wake up.

⚠️ Major Vol. 2 spoilers ⚠️

You woke up in Eddie's bed, rubbing your eyes as you sat up. You swung your legs around, your feet landed on something slippery. It startled you and you looked down. Only to find what looked like vines stretched out everywhere on the floor and even covering the walls of Eddie's room. The vines twisted around almost everything in the room, all but the bed.

You looked back over to where Eddie had been laying and he was no longer there. The rest of the trailer was filled with the vines everywhere. The only thing lighting your way was the bright shine of a red tint from lighting outside. There was also a blue hue to everything around you. It put you on edge, where the hell were you?.

Of course it was Eddie's trailer but it sure as hell didn't look like it while it was completely taken over by vines. Cautiously you get up from the bed, making sure to step over any vines as you try to find Eddie.

"Eddie?" You call out as you walk around the trailer. You had no clue what would happen if you did step on one of the vines by mistake and it definitely wasn't the nicest feeling on your bare feet.

As you made your way into the living room you could see a huge hole in the ceiling of the trailer. You immediately felt uneasy as you slowly made your way over to it. On the floor there laid spread out was, what looked like sheets tied together to make a rope. It was laying on the floor  and over by the kitchen counter was a flipped up mattress, which was the same as Eddie's.

Once you were over to where the hole in the ceiling was. You looked up at it to see what was there. It was a mirrored image of where you where standing. But it was Eddie's trailer, as it always looked. It was flipped upside down which made you dizzy if you looked up at it for too long. If that was Eddie's trailer then where the hell where you?.

You jumped when you saw a boy come into view, he was crying and screaming Eddie's name. You were confused as to what was going on. None of it made sense. Maybe you were dreaming?. You couldn't tell at this point. It strangely felt all too real to you.

The boy continued to scream and cry for Eddie. He was trying to jump up at the hole in the ceiling.

"Who are you?" You called over to the boy but he just kept screaming for Eddie, it made your heart sink at the way this boys voice wavered. You tried calling out to him again but he didn't respond. When you were finally able to make out what he was saying it made you uneasy. He was screaming for Eddie not to leave and for him to come back. Where did he go? Was he okay?

A loud screeching noise pulled you out of your thoughts. You headed over to the window that was next to the front door. You pulled back the blinds. Looking outside, everything covered in the same vines as inside the trailer, they were scattered everywhere. Covering everything you could see.

You looked over passed where one of the benches that were outside sat. There was a swarm of creatures that looked like bats, they were all swarming around something. They all continuously flew in a circle. That was until you realized that in the middle of the swarm of creatures stood a person.

They were swinging what looked like a spear around and hitting the creatures for them to back off, there was just so many of them. Your instinct told you to go outside and help this person even if you got hurt yourself. They needed help.

You immediately went outside, swinging the door opened as you made your way outside. The screeching from the creatures hurt your ears, even from this far away. You covered your ears and started to run towards this person.

As you got closer, you were finally able to make out who this person was. It was Eddie.

He stood in the middle of the swarm of bats, continuing to swing at them, managing to hit a couple of them.