Kakashi nods and walks away. "Come." He says to me.

"What did you do?" Kiba asks me to be confused, I just shrug my shoulder abd follow the man.

"So, My name is Kakashi. What's yours?" He says sticking his hands in his pockets as they come to a small opening with trees around, I just stare at him, I don;t wanna be here.

"So no name?" He asks.

"Mayumi."  I state.

"Well then Mayumi. I've heard a lot about you." He looks down at me, but I look away from him. "You're different aren't you? You feel out of place, like people judge you."

"Your father hates everybody!"

"He's always so mean to the village people!"

"How could you love a monster like him?"

"Your mom is way too good for him!"

"But, he loves me! That's all that matters!" 4yr old Mayumi shouts back with her fists clenched.

My head snaps up at him. "How do you know?" I whisper.  "Nobody knows but-"

"Iruka and the Hokage." Kakashi finishes for me.  "I've known for a while. I've heard that this is your second time in the academy. I can help teach you some things. I know you're bored in there." He says smiling.

"I guess so." I agree crossing my arms letting out a sigh.

"Good. Now, since I have taken you from your class until your exam at the end of the week, how about you show me what you can do?"

"The final exam is in six days." I state as ny blonde braided hair flows in the wind with the blue butterfly slowly flapping it's wings on top of my braid.

"All the more reason to start now." Kakashi jumps and throws a kunai at me and i step to the side and dodges it with ease.

"So you're pretty fast I see." I just look at him. "Not talking right now? That's fine. Less talk the better you can focus." He says as he throws 4 more kunais at me. I easily two and then pulls out my own kunai deflecting the other two kunais away from me.

We go on for a few hours. "I think it's time to call it a day." Kakashi says sitting down under a tree pulling out a book. I fall to my kness out of breath.

"Why?" i question him.

"I need you to rest for tomorrow. We are going to work on your chakra controls. Because clearly, you need it."

"Why are you teaching me?" I finally ask.

"Because the Hokage wants to see what you are capable of." He says as get he gets up and walks off still reading his book. "Bright and early!"

There is a rustle in the bushes and Kiba comes out and Akamaru runs up to me and I quickly pick him up.

"I've been looking everywhere for you! Where the hell have you been?" Kiba shouted. "And why are you so dirty?" He says looking at me. My hair has fallen out of my braid, dirt all over my clothes. Man, I'm a complete wreck.

"I've been training." I state standing up with Akamaru in my arms.

"Well, lucky you. The rest of us have just been doing clone jutsu's." Kiba said.

"Well, you probably need it." I joke walking off with Akamaru.

"Hey some back here!" Kiba shouts chasing after me. "You have my dog!" Yea, he likes me more though.

I stop and wait for Kiba to catch up. "I think you need to learn to be faster. I say to Kiba. "You would think the dog boy would be faster." I smirk. "Maybe if you get on all fours you may be faster than Akamaru."