Rinse and Repeat.

Y/N POV

Well this isn't good.

She's even more focused than before. She really wants to kill me huh?

Oh well.

I'll just use a couple of the old attacks so we can catch up to where we were last time in battle. As expected, she didn't even take one damage. Guess I'll use a new attack now.

Heh, they got down to half HP. They look a bit surprised that I did that. Seemed like she thought the beginning was gonna be the hardest part. Boy, was she dead wrong.

After a couple of seconds she snapped back to reality and slashed at me again. I'm getting a bit slow. I usually don't have to use much energy. She notices me getting slower and attacks three times out of turn. That's a bit unfair but oh well. If they want to be unfair, then I'll have a snack.

Y/N: katkit moment.

Chara stares at me in confusion before I pull out a somehow not melted KatKit. It flies up into the sky and begins an attack so that I could take a break.

(Skip to 4:35)

She barely survives with just 1 HP. I just decide to point a gun at her and tell her to spare me. She remembered what happened last time and ate a pie. How the fuck does one ingest pie that fast. It was a bit scary honestly. I just kept my gun pointed at them, a bit too tired to dodge again. She chose fight and as soon as they attacked I made a panic shot and just barely grazed the, putting their HP at 87. As for me...

*CHECK

(Y/N)

HP: -999/10 

ATK: 2

DEF: -3

Would die in one hit even if hit with a toy. Seems pretty easy to kill. But don't underestimate him.

I'm not doing too well in all honesty.

Chara looked shocked and panicked when she checked my stats. Did she not mean to kill me? Nah, it's probably just excitement.

I get up

Y/N: If you think dying is gonna kill me, then you're dead wrong.

Chara looks at me in confusion after hearing my sentence. It was a bit confusing.

I clench my wound and pull out a piece of pie. Chara looks surprised.

Y/N: what? Just because you get items doesn't mean I don't. 

I eat the pie in one bite. Full HP. I summon some bone projectiles around me in a circle, making a sort of ring around me. I just slouch down and put my hands in my pockets.

Y/N: Let's do this.