Itonesiks

Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1)

She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everything will change because of that guy, who'll also change her perspective in life. Who'll go to fulfill the emptiness of her past?

But what if the guy she's liking to, will be the reason for her to be lost?

_______
_______

Loose Trilogy

Lost, Lose - Loose Trilogy #1 (Completed)

Sweet Romantic - Loose Trilogy #2 (Completed)

Loose Trilogy #3 (soon)

________
________

CHARACTER'S DESCRIPTION

Ethane Silvestre E-teyn Sil-ves-tre (Pronounciation)

Ethane Silvestre
E-teyn Sil-ves-tre (Pronounciation)

- STEM student
- Academic Achiever
- Debator
- Loves to write poem.

Lisianthus Yvonne VezinaLi-si-yan-tus I-vo-ni Ve-zi-na (Pronounciation)

Li-si-yan-tus I-vo-ni Ve-zi-na (Pronounciation)

- HumSS student
- Introvert
- Dream to become a teacher.
- Hardworking

_________
_________

SONGS THAT ATTACHED ALONG WITH THE CHOSEN CHAPTERS

1. Anaheim by NiKi

2. All I want by Kodaline

3. Unchained Melody by Righteous Brothers

4. You & Me by Lifehouse

5. It Might Be You by Stephen Bishop

________
________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, this is itonesiks. This is the updated and revised version of Lost, lose (Loose Trilogy No. 1). Sorry if it takes that long to be fixed. Some scenes/chapters got remove since I found it unnecessary, reason for the story to have a long chapters. With these, I fixed the whole flow of the story, for the sake of the clarity or understanding of the readers. Hopefully, you enjoyed this story. This story contains up and downs of the characters.

Trope:

Slowburn, Young love

Genre:

Mystery/Thriller

(Warning: Don't be fooled by the book cover, this wasn't a light story. Therefore, this book is still experimental (part of my exploriation as a writer)) ^^

Start: 2022
End: September 23, 2023

________
________

REMINDER

This story is underediting, otherwise you might noticed grammatical error that maybe I didn't notice while editing. In addition, some chapters might have minimal added parts in the sake of the flow of the story.

DISCLAIMER

My characters is indeed imperfect, they also had impurities. This story is purely the author's imagination; All the characters, name, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or actual events are purely coincidental.

Lost, Lose
©️All rights reserved 2022