Vol. 2 Ch. 32 - A Recollection of her Past

Start from the beginning

"Alright, we'll figure something out. I'll help you with your plan."

"Thank you, Darling."

"You're welcome."

As we were about to sleep, I heard someone knock on the door. Since it wasn't locked, it opened and I found that it was (Y/N).

"(Y/N)? It's already late. You need to sleep." I told him as he approaches us.

"Mom, I can't sleep. Can I sleep here?" He said while scratching his eyes.

"Oh, you... Come here." I help him up to the bed.

I laid him down between me and Hisato. (Y/N) hugged me and I can see him closing his eyes.

"So you're a momma's boy now, huh?" Hisato said while kissing (Y/N)'s head.

(Y/N) yawn and replied, "I love both mom and dad."

"Oh (Y/N)... We love you too" I hugged my son and Hisato hugged the two of us as we head to sleep.

Since the opportunity is coming our way through Hisato's proposal, I took the risk of taking a loan so I can give him the capital to start his business. Months have passed and I was waiting for news about what happened with it but I got nothing.

"Hisato, anything happened to your business?"

"Not yet. It's difficult to sell the products and I can't seem to invite some other people to sign up."

I sighed and replied, "Are you sure you're doing it right?"

"Are you doubting me?" I sense some irritation with his reply.

"This isn't a game Hisato... You need to pull yourself together. You do realize where that money came from, right?"

"I know... I'm sorry... I'll do better..."

"I'm sorry too..." I hugged him since I can see that he was really frustrated with what was going on. "You can do this, okay? How about you tell me about this product of yours? I'll help you sell it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, two heads are better than one, right?"

"Thank you, Asako."

Hisato went and explained to me what I needed to sell. It turns out, he was selling several products ranging from, body cleansers, and soap, to supplements for the skin, body, and all sorts. He signed up for the membership so he would be allowed to sell the products. If we're able to get people to sign up as well, it would only accelerate the income he will get.

I tried to help him get more sales and people to sign up.

But it was very difficult. People rarely buy it and it's way harder to get someone to sign up for the membership.

"So, there you have it. I can tell my husband that you're ready and he'll assist you in being a member." I told one of my colleagues while we were on lunch break.

"Asako... This is like the third time you're inviting me to that... I'm sorry but I don't think it would really work."

"I see... I understand... But you can consider buying one at least you can test how good it can be."

"Alright, since you're my friend, let me buy some of those Beauty Supplements you were talking about."

"Really? Thank you!"