Vol 2. Prologue - Wish

[Katori's POV]

"Are you alright?" She was looking really anxious while trying to tightly grip her coat.

She let a breath out and said, "Yes, thank you for driving me all the way here Katori-san. Though, I'm still not used to calling you that."

"Sure thing Itsuki. You can just call me (Y/N), it's okay."

"Yeah, I'll head out now. Wish me luck."

"I'll wait for you here." I smiled at her and she continued to exit the car.

Today is the day when the results of the entrance examination will be posted for the University that Itsuki is aiming to study at.

Winter's at its last couple of days and spring is near. A lot of things happened and graduation seems to be closing in faster than we expected. Everyone is already set in stone with what they want to do. As for me, I'm able to make amends with my mother and her partner. Maro surprisingly agreed to still support me even though I decided not to use his last name.

I was able to get into a university in Tokyo. I passed the entrance exam and I'll be taking a Business Degree at Tokyo Metropolitan University. As for Ichika, she's still the star she wanted to be. She's getting more famous and her world is getting bigger. We both agreed that once I graduate, we'll spend more time together.

It would be a tough road ahead. I would be going to the university without anyone I know. Fuutarou will be studying in Tokyo as well but he'll be at a different university and I'm getting a feeling that Yotsuba will follow him anytime soon. Knowing that, I can feel some sort of relief that people who are closed to me, lives near from where I am.

As for my best friend Seiji, he decided to study locally. He said that he might visit from time to time if needed. Nino got into a local university while Miku will be going to a technical school where she will focus on her cooking.

While waiting for Itsuki, I heard my phone ring. It was Ichika.

"Hey hon, what's up? Done with the shoot?"

"Hi hon! Yeah, I'll be hurrying home so we can celebrate with Ituski."

"Alright then, I'll talk to you later okay? It looks like Itsuki's here." I whispered to her.

"Okay hon! See you later!"

"See you."

I saw Itsuki coming towards the car.

"So, how did it go?"

"I got in! I passed the exam!!" She exclaimed so gracefully.

"That's really great to hear Itsuki! I'm really proud of you! I knew you can do it!"

"Yeah! Thank you! So, shall we head home?"

"Shoot, I don't think the girls are finished with the prep. I'll need to stall her a bit more."

"Y—Yeah, about that, there's something I need to go real quick. I need to buy something. Do you mind if we stop by the mall?"

"Sure thing! I'm getting a bit hungry too so I might grab a bite."

"I had a feeling you'd say that." I chuckled

"Katori-san!? You really sound like Ichika with your teasing sometimes." She pouted.

"Alright, sorry!" I just smiled at her and we both chuckled.