|• Chapter 2 •| Grow up (Edited)

|• 3rd person •|

"Just, a little more push. I can see its head." Says the elderly woman that is seemingly doing labor on a woman with blue hair.

"Argh!" The woman through labor screams in pain and sweats all over

*WAAAHHH* a sound of a baby crying can be heard in the house.

"Ah, it's a handsome baby boy." Says the Labourer as she is holding the boy with blue hair and blue eyes that her mother possesses.

"Ah... my baby..." Says the woman who is the mother of the child as she uses all her strength to grab the baby gently.

"I'm going to name you, Samuel Kale Greve," she said with a gentle tired smile.

As the baby giggled when he saw his mother smile.

|• Sam's POV •|

Well, I came out of my mother's womb, and look's like ROB didn't lie to me as I can feel something there.

I am now, 2 years old and it looks like, I'm so far away from the cannon, as I ask the System google [On where world Am I?; Hunter x Hunter ] and [ How long Am I in the cannon? ; 20 years ].

Meaning that I'm going to be 22 years old when Gon goes to the exam, and currently Ging is still 12 and is taking his exam.

Well, what can I do? *Sigh*.

"Sam, Are you here?" said Mom.

I giggled in response.

Mom then goes to where I am, on the Sofa watching TV, and carries me in her chest.

My mom's name is Gabriel Greve. I come to notice that my father is nowhere to be seen since I was born. To conclude, my mom is raped, I'm in an accident, my father is dead or my father left us.

Anyway, I don't care about my father, unlike Gon, as long as I'm not bored it's okay. Though, I might find my dad someday, when I'm bored.

"Oh, there you are." Mom said in a sweet tone while tickling me, to which I replied with a giggle.

Damn, a baby's body is so sensitive. Well, can't complain. Though it was embarrassing at first when, I was sucking my mom's tits, and having no control over your poop and piss, I kinda now got used to it.

"Come, let's take your bathy." Says Mom

"Bathy!" I say excitedly, My favorite thing about being a baby is everything I do has a reward from the system

[Daily quest:

Wake up (Complete)
Eat (Complete)
Watch TV (Complete)
Bath
Pronunciation practice
Walking
Eat
Sleep

Reward: 2000 system points]

My family is neither rich nor poor. Let's just say, that we have money that even if my mom doesn't work it's enough for us to survive our whole life.

(TIMESKIP) 5 YEARS LATER

I'm now 7 years old and am currently running with other kids in the village, as an exercise from the system

[Daily Quest:

Wake up (Complete)
Eat (Complete)
Run (1 km / 5 km)
Push-up (0 / 30 )
Squats (0 / 30)
Plank (0's / 60's)
Crunches (0 / 30)

Reward: 3000 system points]

I'll do the others later, as my mother will be worried if I do that. And over the years my appearance is practically taking its shape on what I did in my customization.

I bare have baby fats, but no physical muscles, though it might show up after puberty. I have a good reputation around the neighbors due to me, helping them sometimes and for my cute appearance.