𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

While waiting for Sunhye in the living room, he played online games on his big screen tv. Sunhye told him that she'll come to his apartment after her conversation with Haruto.

His fingers are on the gaming pad, and harshly clicking it. When Sunhye asks him if she can come with Haruto to talk about something, he doesn't really want her to come but she begged, and forced him to say 'yes', which made them have a misunderstanding.

Heesung knows what happen to them before, he knew because he always see her putting a lunchbox inside his locker, but Haruto was just giving it back to her.

And that fucking locker of Haruto was just beside his. "I swear, if he makes a move on her, I'll lock his neck." he clicked the buttons hardly, he can't stop creating scenarios in his mind.

Because What if they hugged? or kiss? or— his dipshit imaginations interrupted when he heard his bell ring. Maybe that is already Sunhye.

He immediately moves his ass to the door, "What are you doing here?" he lowered his tone, why this girl is here by the way?

She should leave before Sunhye arrives.

"Heesung, we have something to talk about—" Jille was reaching his hand, but he quickly move to avoid her touch.

"We do 'not' have something to talk about, so leave now!" He couldn't handle it anymore, his heartbeat is racing, scared that Sunhye might see him with the girl. Now that he's starting to be a good partner, he should be careful and avoid his past flings like Jille.

They will just bring bad news, for sure. "Don't push me Heesung," Jille sighs, before plastering a silly smile on her lips. "You don't wanna hurt your child, don't you?" What the actual fuck?

Heesung tightens his grip on the doorknob. What child is she talking about?  "What kind of bullshit is that? you slept with other guys—" Jille's hand landed on his face, making him glare at her with madness.

"You're the last one Heesung, so do your responsibility, or else..." The silly smile came back again, good heavens— if he could just hit this girl right now, he won't think twice.

"Or else?, fuck off Jille enough with your threats." He pushes her out of his unit, but the girl seems like don't wanna leave.

Until they heard the elevator open, his heart was beating nonstop as he can feel that someone is coming, — "Heesung— Jille?" It was Haruto, and he wonders why Jille is also there, talking with Heesung.

He frowned at Heesung, "Sunhye is coming," he whispered. His eyes widen in shock as he pushed Jille without any hesitation, the girl's body almost fell at Haruto's chest, Haruto doesn't wanna catch her actually but he knows, he will feel bad if he just let her fall to the floor.

"Take her away from here Haruto," his tone changed, almost begging. He seems doesn't know what to do. Haruto didn't ask why, but one thing is for sure, if Sunhye saw Jille right here, it's going to be a piece of big bad news.

Heesung shook his head and eyed him, "I'll answer all your questions if you want, just take her away from here and don't glare at me like that."

"As you should fucking Lee, don't stop me to grab the opportunity if ever." His cold stare fixes on Heesung. Haruto dragged the girl by her arms, as they took the other direction, Jille was shouting 'Take your responsibility!'  that made his curiosity grow more.

"Hey," Heesung softly grabbed her hands, "How was it?" he played with her hair while they are laying down in his bead. Sunhye seems tired, she doesn't have the energy to answer his questions any longer.

"We made it already clear," she yawns, tightening her hug to his waist. She doesn't know why she feels like hugging him tonight, his body felt so warm, and comfortable.

Then she realized, she missed it. "Good then. Now take a rest," planting a soft kiss on her forehead, she suddenly feels butterflies flying nonstop inside her stomach.

"Wait Heesung, I wanna ask something."

"What is it?"

"Do you know Jille? Hwang Jille?"

With that question, his heart immediately reacts. Beating nonstop again as he thinks of what happened earlier, What is that girl planning?  I didn't know she knew Sunhye. He thought.

Still remembering how she threatens him, "No, why?"

"She was my classmate in Primary school, and she invited me as one of her child's grandparents. The child was not born yet," she smiled, genuinely. "We had a small chat earlier at the meeting, that's when she invited me."

He hates it. He doesn't wanna hear about Jille's pregnancy or whatever-related to her. He's so confident that he is not that child's father, he will never let Jille ruin his chance.

For sure, someone asked her to do it or she's just a fool. "She also revealed that the father is a law student. Damn, she's lucky." She smiled again, and it's making him feel uneasy.

Thinking if he will reply or not, he just decided to agree with every word she say.

I'm not the father, I'm sure, I'm fucking not. He took a deep breath before taking a glance at Sunhye who was now snoring cutely.

He chuckled, "I won't let anyone ruin my chance, or block my way." softly touching her hair, he caress her cheeks.

"So have patience on me. Always stay by my side, Sunhye."