𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Hee... why... damn, I'm late." she covered her mouth, it's her first day today and now she doesn't know if she can still make it up until the afternoon.

"Where is Heesung?" Sunhye muttered as she walk to the hallway, and downstairs. "Heesung? Hee?" she went to the kitchen to see if he's there and she's right.

He's there, laying on the floor with a soju bottle in his hand, there's also an of empty bottles on the side- "Now I don't have a choice," the girl fixed the bottles on the side first before trying to wake up Heesung.

It's just 7:00 PM. She carried Heesung to the couch, "I can't leave him like this," she sat on the vacant couch and face palmed herself.

What would the other seniors think if she can't attend today?, she can't also blame Heesung for this- She decided to come with him anyway.

Sunhye needs to call her prof, she tried to touch Heesung's two pockets to see if her phone is there, and when she saw it she immediately called Prof Choi.

[ Morning Prof, - ]

Prof Choi cut her off, [ You're lucky Sunhye, the head wasn't here. You can go tomorrow. ]

[ Really Prof? thank you, I really have an emergency right now ] she glares at Heesung who's now moving and comfortable on the couch.

[ Take care Nurse Shin. I've sent some files to you, take a review. ]

[ Of course, Prof, thank you. ] She ended the call and stare at Heesung.

He moved his hands, trying to reach something with eyes still closed. Ah, pillows he needs more pillows. With that, she get the pillow near her and then gave it to him.

She needs to make something to it before he wakes up. She knows Heesung, if he woke up with a hangover you just better shut your mouth and agree with him.

But that doesn't affect her when they're still together, she got that attitude too when she's drunk or mad.

She went to the kitchen and she was surprised when she saw some food on the table, "He made it, I guess?" she's not sure but she needed to taste it.

"Damn," she immediately swallowed the food, "He still cooks badly!" the food was salty and- has an unexplainable taste.

Sunhye took all the ingredients for the dish that she's going to cook, "And... coffee." she grabbed the coffee and put it all in the coffee maker, she'll just heat it if he's already awake.

"The alcohol is not enough," she sang with one of her favorite songs- she relate sometimes to that song.

"Fuck pride and the other guy,
I cried I don't 'member why Tonight,
I'ma try to hide No slide, get frostbite." she sang the song silently, she can't avoid the curse.

"Eight calls, all you, eight ball, all you- oh shit."

She cursed when someone tapped her from behind, he was awake but still had sleepy eyes. Her heartbeat became fast as she faced Heesung.

"What do you want?" she asked before preparing his plate. Yep, she's concerned.

"Cuddles, and food." He pointed at her plate.

Food is okay but cuddles, no.

"May I remind you-"

"Then don't remind me, as far as I can remember I didn't-"

"You did," she cut him off.

There is still a side of her who can't accept what happened to them, it was his fault anyway. He cheated on her, she saw a woman at his unit and he didn't give a valid reason.

He didn't make her stay, and instead of explaining to make it all clear, he just shoo her away like she was nothing to him.

That hurts too, getting no explanation while you deserve to know the truth.

"I can explain, Sunhye." she turns her head to him, slightly shocked at his offer. Why now?

"Go on but, you know it won't change everything."