Chapter 8

A few seconds passed before he started to speak in a calm voice.

"Have you thought of a girl from our year?"

He smiled wryly, trying to not look disgusted.
-

"No girl from our school would be perfect enough for a cute boy like you to jerk off to her." He said skeptically, now touching the cum and rubbing it between his fingers.

Shocked, I looked at him. "Wh-what-are you doing? What-?"

I couldn't get a full sentence out, he looked at me undefinably.

-

"If I were that girl, I'd be happy." He walked past me, closed the bathroom door, and you could hear him washing his hands.

I tensed my hand and looked down in disbelief, trying to process what had just happened.

-

Next day - School break

"What happened? Wait, he touched that?!" Kai half shouted through the class with a disgusted expression on his face.

I held my hand in front of his mouth.

"Man, keep it down or I'll never tell you anything again."

Kai felt silent and nodded, looked at me with final guilt.
-

"I'm just so confused... So you were jerking off after school?"

I nodded, but then I looked briefly through the window. The spring wind was blowing through the trees.
-

"I'm confused too but, I didn't just do that because of nothing. Taehyun... the day before, he had touched me." Kai looked at me disturbed.

"The guy from the other class, who also happens to be your new step-brother, touched you after the first meeting and you jerked off to it?"
Summed up my best friend the situation as he saw it. I nodded slightly in disbelief.

-

"Hyung... what can I say? I think you find your brother attractive. Talk to him sometime."

I fast shook my head.

-

What should I tell him? I imagined that he had touched me, and then my pants and my hand were wet?
-

I laughed mockingly at myself and incredulously at what I had done yesterday.

"Did you talked to him at all after that?" Asked Kai and tore me so from my thoughts.

"We had dinner together later and talked about textbooks and school subjects. I guess he was a very good student at his old school." I replied and Kai nodded believing what I said.

Slightly dreamy he looked holes in the air "Hot, cute at the same time, younger than you, smart, friendly, as I heard also very helpful to the others. Hyung I think that's just your type."

"If he weren't a boy and my step-brother, you'd be right."

"But your heart is beating faster right now because we're talking about him, your cheeks are all red."

Kai laughed and ruffled my hair,

"I kind of feel sorry for you Gyu."

.