Chapter 5

Taehyun pov.

Three hours passed. Beomgyu was already asleep in his bedroom. I opened the door slightly and looked at him. I stepped up to the bed and looked at his face. I probably won't get that close to him with his permission when he's awake.

I grinned, but the sleeping man moved and put his arm forward on my shoulder, his hand was on the back of my neck.

Without waking up properly, he moved his hand at once and stroked me through my hair.

He smiled and murmured "Hyun..ie. hmmh... hmmh".
Is he dreaming something about me?

I tried to take his hand out of my hair but he took my hand and pressed it to him. I was pulled away and half layed on the bed with him.

What do I do now? Should I pull my hand away?

I lightly pushed my hand out of his grip but he turned the direction and now I was completely pulled along. Now I was lying next to him on the bed.

I accepted my fate. If he wants my touch..
So I searched my way forward and put some of the blanket over me. My arm was over his hip. "Taeh..."

Beomgyu pov.

I like your touch. My body is trembling. I'm cold...

The warmth is just imagination, isn't it?

Who is he anyway...'

-
I sleepily opened my eyes. Wanted to get up but I felt weight on me.

I looked down and saw Taehyun's head half on my chest half on my stomach. My arm was around him.

I exhaled. But then put my hand on his head. His hair was silky soft. He moved a little and looked at me.

"I had to sleep here because of you" he said and stood up.

He stepped right away into the bathroom and confused I got up too. I changed my clothes and went to the kitchen, took an apple and ate it.

I was to blame? I don't understand that.

Taehyun took a shower, shortly after he came into the living room with a towel around his waist. "Again, good morning" I answered him with a 'good morning' as well.

I was a bit distracted though, I was literally staring at his naked upper body. His abs, his biceps, drops of his wet hair on his flawless skin. I kept looking until he started grinning.

"Don't stare like that, we're brothers."

"I'm not staring at all. Also you better get changed we need to leave soon." He nodded and disappeared into my room.

I had to smile now, he listened to my words.

-
Once we arrived at school, we went to our classes and the first hours passed. During the lunch break, Kai nagged me incessantly.

"So the new one is your step-brother? He looks really good, the girls are already talking about him..."

His fast talk slowly annoyed me. "YES he is pretty, of course girls will run after him. But what's the problem?" I said this with an almost harsh tone. Kai fell silent and stared at his food in front of him.

"Having a hot brother is a bound and it brings a lot of bad things with it. Just don't fall in love with him."

My eyes widened.

Fall in love with my brother?

How wrong would that be.

Taehyun pov.

I strode through the hallways to the cafeteria. Beomgyu is sitting at a table with another boy.

"Hey, Taehyun? Is that you?" The voice was familiar.

"Yeonjun-hyung?" I turned around and the aforementioned just came running towards me. "You're here at school now, how cool. Why didn't you tell me?"

"It was decided on short notice, I just learned about this the other day too."

The black-haired nodded vigorously and a taller boy came up behind him. The latter hugged Yeonjun from behind and rested his head on the latter's shoulder.

"Soobin this is Taehyun, from my choreography team."

The taller one nodded in response and detached himself from Yeon.
"Choi Soobin, I've heard of you." I smiled in response and he did the same.

"But Taehyun why are you here?"

"Because of my step-brother." Yeonjun's eyebrows furrowed.
"Step-brother? Who is it?"

"Beomgyu-hyung from my year."

The two of them must have known him because they just nodded.

"Step-Brothers then... good luck with that."
Yeonjun laughed and looked at me sarcastically, Soobin was laughing now too.

The bell rang for class and the two said goodbye.

In the year hallway I saw Beomgyu, his friend leaning against him. He had an arm around him.

My mine became darker, but I only disappeared into my class.

.