Chapter 6

Beomgyu pov.

Leaning against the fence of the school gate, I waited for my Step brother.
He certainly did not know how to get home.

After a few minutes I saw him standing out of the crowd. I wanted to wave to him but I flinched as neare me a few girls began to screech.

"Taehyun! Taehyun! Sojie-ha wants to ask you something!"
"No! Eumi wants to ask you something!"

The two giggled. Taehyun looked in their direction but then came towards me.

"What's wrong with the people in this school?" He asked incredulously about not only this event.
I shrugged my shoulders but then spoke. "Because you're hot."

His eyes widened abruptly, "Hot? And I hear this from my brother?". I was a bit frozen at first but then nodded confidently.

"You're hot and that's why the note-hungry girls scream after you on the very first day." He laughed and put an arm around my shoulder.

-

Meanwhile, we are already on the way to the bus stop.

"How are you doing with girls?" Taheyun asked after a silent second. I thought about it for a moment. "Not much actually, I'm not that into the onces at our school." He looked at me and then to the floor. "Well I think the girls in this town are okay, in my previous place they were gross. Here they're okay."

I didn't know why, but a bad feeling spread through me. The bus was also coming now, Taehyun took his arm from my shoulder.
A large crowd of students wanted to get on the bus too and we were squeezed together in comparison.

"Hyung?" He said. He was pressed to another side because of the crowd. He laughed slightly, but I didn't and pulled him to me by his arm.

"We'll get lost on these few stops. And when that happens I'll get in big trouble with our parents." I said and he laughed brightly this time.

We were pressed against the windows by the many people, I pulled Taehyun to me by the waist so I wouldn't lose him again.
His eyes looked a bit confused and then he looked at my arm.

I only now really noticed that I was pressing him hard against me and the people around us were pressing us together even more.

My body tingled and I looked into the eyes of Taehyun, who was only a few centimeters away.

-

We half struggled out of the bus and stood in front of my apartment or ours.

"The people are gone, you know that right?" Taehyun asked me, laughing as I pulled my hand off his hip in shock.

"Sorry!" I said quickly and he laughed even harder.

He put his hand on my cheek and I sucked in a nervous breath. He just stared at me for a moment but then looked to the side dejectedly and let go of me.

"Will you open the door?" He asked and I quickly opened it.

What was that all about?

Taehyun Pov.

I almost kissed him. How can this boy turn my head so quickly.

I am a bit nervous under his gaze, if I had met him randomly I would have made short process or would never have talked to him.

Also this boy was apparently not quite straight at all, otherwise he would've not react this way to the touches.

Only from the thought I had to smile.

How long will the whole thing be here?
Whether the brotherly feelings will prevail...

.