10. Stage Three

Beginne am Anfang

Anna and Elizabeth walked alongside the Selene girl, scuffling footsteps walking down the hallway. They were once more engaged in a pointless conversation that would most probably end up with one of them doing a ridiculous task.

"First of all, there is no way that it would be physically possible!" Elizabeth exclaimed, she threw her hands up in the air in exasperation, "It's like you're admitting that you're dumb Vanor!"

"It's my opinion, Maine." Anna rolled her eyes. She moved the books around in her arms, "As ridiculous as this conversation is, your opinion on it is more so."

Elizabeth glanced at Azalea, "C'mon Az—"

"Don't look at me." Azalea shrugged, she shifted her books in her arms, pointing between the two, "The last time that you got into a conversation like this I ended up having to be the logical one between you 2."

"Well, I'm sorry about that Azalea." Elizabeth rolled her eyes and slapped Azalea on her shoulder, "But there are going to be situations in your life where you have to be logical since you're probably going to have crazier friends than us."

"I have an object—"

"Now back to the topic at hand." Elizabeth cut Azalea off, she walked faster to catch up with Anna who was a few steps ahead of them, "There is no chance that Mr. Porter would be able to win against Avaria!"

Anna threw a particularly vulgar hand gesture behind her back, "I'm not continuing this conversation!"

"Anna Vanor!" Elizabeth gasped dramatically, she placed a hand over her chest, "Do not walk away from me!"

Azalea chuckled as she watched Elizabeth chase after Anna, "She's strutting, Beth!"

"DO NOT STRUT AWAY FROM ME!"

Elizabeth started running behind Anna and Azalea knew that the Vanor Girl sped up since she heard Elizabeth's disgruntled shout bounding down the halls. Azalea watched as Elizabeth's blonde head disappeared behind Anna. She knew that there was no chance that the conversation was over.

No chance.

That was the story behind Azalea Selene, Anna Vanor, and Elizabeth Maine's reasoning to sneak out of their rooms in the cover of night and go to one of the vacant rooms scattered around the Academy and role-playing a fight between Ms. Avaria and Mr. Porter.

Azalea was Mr. Porter and Elizabeth was Ms. Avaria and both of them had resumed ridiculous stances as they explained their reasons behind why Ms. Avaria would win.

It was safe to say that Anna Vanor may or may not have said that Mr. Porter would win just to see what the other 2 girls would do. And the redhead girl was having a ball watching her friends and their ridiculous shenanigans.

"Avaria would most probably flip him and then stab him,"

Thump! Azalea's body met the floor. The girl let out a disgruntled huff as she took Elizabeth's hand and got pulled up from the floor.

"Mr. Porter would most probably have his arm broken too,"

Damn you Anna. Elizabeth pointed at her and nodded as she got a hold of Azalea's arm. There was a scuffling sound as Elizabeth got ready to flip the girl. They didn't notice the door creaking open behind them.

"And have his skull cracked."

Oh god no!

"Exactly! now you're getting it."

Azalea huffed incredulously as she looked at Elizabeth with her face scrunched up into one of disbelief.

"What is wrong with you?" Azalea asked as she pulled her arm out of Elizabeth's grasp, "And you? I swear to god."

"Exactly, the redhead's clearly enjoying this." Came a soft melodic voice from behind the group. The elder girls yelped and jumped, startled as they turned to face the person who had said the statement.

It was a young brunette, Stella Dubois.

Azalea smiled as she went up to the girl, hugging her. She looked down at the girl as they pulled away, "Hey Dubois, how've you been?"

"I've been fine, but I think I should be asking you that." Stella muttered, poking Azalea in her side, "I thought they were supposed to be your friends?"

Where are your manners Azalea Selene? "That reminds me. Guys, meet Stella Dubois, she's a new kid."

Stella waved, her prior confidence lost when the focus was on her. Anna waved back as Elizabeth did a sarcastic finger salute before grinning at the girl.

Anna hummed, "You're new huh?"

Stella nodded as Azalea sighed, "Guys."

"Well, all we can say is that this isn't exactly a first," Elizabeth smirked at the young brunette that stood with Azalea's hand on her shoulder. Azalea groaned as she narrowed her green-tinted gaze at them. Stella was confused as she furrowed her eyebrows at the girls and asked, "What do you mean?"

Azalea groaned loudly as Anna and Elizabeth shared a funny glance and turned to the young brunette.

"Well, Azalea has always had a want to have a kid who idolizes her."

"I WILL KILL YOU!"