"Whatever, just forget it. Can you check the Ramen until I go take a wash?"

Ken nodded and the other left off for the bathroom. 

Minutes later, Jungkook was eating his hot ramen bowl on the couch between Ken and Jin, while enjoying a melodrama Ken used to watch. 

"Don't you think the girl here is overacting?" Ken asked with a snort but noticing Jin's not replying, turned to his side and caught him staring at the youngest with intense. 

A slight frown crept onto his face as he followed Jin's gaze. His eyes widen in horror as he noticed it was Jungkook's lips Jin was gaping at. The little one had no idea about it, he just went on watching the programme. 

"H-Hey Jin!" Ken called out, trying to get his attention but nothing could brake his focus. "Jin!"

Somehow, Jin couldn't take his eyes off from Jungkook's wet lips. It's not like he haven't seen them before but since he knew that now, Jungkook's free to have, free to touch, free to kiss, he felt this utmost confidence to let himself run a shameful stare over the other, even though it was wrong. At least this soon. 

The lips by the way, looked so delicate. Glistening with liquid on it and parted slightly. Jin was so mesmerized by the view that he didn't noticed his fingers slowly making their way over to the younger's mouth.

"Jin!!" 

Both Jungkook and Jin darted their eyes off towards Ken, hearing the fierce hissing.

Jin realized it was him who Ken was frowning at and lowered his gaze to the bowl. But Jungkook wanted to know what happened.

"What is it, Ken hyung?" Jungkook mumbled, a little startled of the other's scowl. 

Ken broke his gaze and looked at Jungkook with soft eyes. "Nothing Kook. Go on with the supper."

Jungkook turned his eyes towards Jin and shrugged his shoulders.

The next day morning

Ding Dong!

Jin listened to the sound of the bell ringing inside the house, as he stood by the doorway, biting his fingernails nervously. 

After sometime, the door opened revealing the butler of the house.

"Master Jin?" He exclaimed unsurprised and moved back to let him in.

"Mama's home?" Jin asked stepping in. He didn't bothered to ask for his Papa yet, 'cause he knew he's still at work. 

"Yes master. She's in Master's office room, upstairs."

Jin gave a nod and walked over to climb the massive staircase. He kept his gaze on the red colored carpet spread across it while placing his steps upwards. 

Jin went to the door and opened it after taking a huge breath. 

"Papa??" Jin voiced out, as soon as he spotted the person beside his mom.

That was unexpected. But it'd rather be better to finish this within one explanation.

"Jin?" Mr.Kim asked looking upon his glasses as he placed the file in his hand on the table. "Why are you here this early? Aren't you going for work?"