Chapter 21:You are the best

The vehicle stopped.

Qin Lele jumped out of the car, but he staggered and almost fell.

An invisible force supported her.

The little milk baby was stunned. After standing firmly, she followed that power and saw a silver-haired grandfather standing at the door of the Yang family's old house, smiling and looking at this side with a kind expression.

Lei Ding saw his grandfather as soon as he got out of the car, his eyes were red immediately, "Grandpa!"

Father Yang: "Hey, where am I, what do you do with shouting so loudly?"

Lei Ding sore his nose and ran over, "Grandpa, I miss you."

"Hey, how come you are so clingy when you are such a big child?"

Mr. Yang patted Lei Ding on the head.

At first glance at this picture, he is nothing like a lonely wild ghost who has wandered in the world for more than 20 years.

"Small things, grandpa's situation seems very special."

Master Lele was stunned and looked straight at the old silver-haired grandfather.

[Divine arithmetic system: It is very special. He had great merits during his lifetime. Before his Yangshou passed away, he couldn't accept it, so he could only wander in the world. 】

"It's not just wandering in the world," Qin Lele pointed to Old Man Yang's body, "He is still accumulating merits after his death. If this kind of person goes to reincarnation, he will at least be a prince and general in his next life."

[Divine arithmetic system: But he refused to leave, obsessed with it. 】

Soothing his grandson, Grandpa Yang waved to Qin Lele, "What a blessed baby doll, come here and let Grandpa hug him."

Lei Ding retreated, watching the interaction of one person and one ghost with concern.

Gao Kai had turned his back a long time ago, his face pale and dripping with cold sweat.

The little milk baby walked over staggeringly, and grabbed Old Man Yang's hand.

"Hey, grandpa, you have cultivated half of your spirit body. If you don't reincarnate, bad people will catch you and make you a weapon."

"What spirit body? What weapon? Will anyone hurt my grandpa?"

Lei Ding immediately asked three times.

Qin Lele looked at him disgustingly, "Leiding Gege, Lele hasn't finished speaking yet, don't interrupt."

Lei Ding immediately covered his mouth, how well-behaved it was.

Seeing this scene, the old man smiled more kindly.

"A young boy is a hero, Xiaohua is so good at a young age, she must grow up very hard."

Qin Lele immediately twisted her body in embarrassment.

"Grandpa, don't be so praising Lele, Lele is generally good~"

"No, no, old man, I'm serious, I'm right, the little girl will definitely do a lot when she grows up."

"Ah, Lele will be shy~"

She said she was shy, but Qin Lele's big watery eyes swept over, clearly saying, 'praise me quickly' and 'continue to praise me' and 'I'm very happy'.

If there is a tail, that tail must be wagging very joyfully.