Chapter 20: Lele can take care of you

Lei Ding took the chicken leg and stared at the chicken leg for a long time, suddenly burst into tears.

Qin Lele was terrified, "Leiding Gege, can't you cry even if the chicken thigh is delicious?"

The driver opened high: "..."

Lei Ding was a tall man, holding a chicken leg, and cried for a long time.

Qin Lele hurriedly coaxed, sweat oozing from his forehead.

"Why do you adults always make children so uneasy?"

"Don't cry, Master Lele has promised you to help you find Ma Ma Da~ You always cry, Master Lele is going to be angry!"

Lei Ding let out a cry.

"Sorry, but I had a dream yesterday, that my mother..."

Open up aloud, persuaded, "Don't worry, dreams are all reversed, and your mother must be fine."

Lei Ding sniffed.

He stuffed the chicken thigh into his mouth, finished eating in two or two bites, and looked at Qin Lele who was lying on the back of the chair with eyesight.

"Master, can you do the math for me? Where is my mother now? Is she, she really alive?"

Is this suspected?

The little milk baby puffed her face, her eyebrows and big eyes were all furrowed together, and angrily, "Are you questioning me? I said you are not dead, you are not dead!"

"Sorry, I was so worried. When I went home yesterday, I heard that woman chatting with several masters..."

Lei Ding explained that he went home last night and found that there were a few more masters in the house. The woman who replaced his mother was very haggard and cried in front of the masters.

"She said that she has been tortured by a female ghost recently and has not been able to rest well. Ask the masters to exorcise her evil spirits. I just thought about the female ghost she was talking about..."

Lei Ding couldn't say anymore, his eyes were red, and he looked at Qin Lele eagerly, like a big dog that just needs to be discarded.

"Master, is my mother really all right?"

"Hey!"

Master Lele was angry, and his little fleshy hand directly poke Lei Ding's nose.

"You are so annoying, I said nothing, you are still so worried, you are so bad~"

Discovering that Lei Ding had been poked his nose red and did not fight back, the little milk baby took her hand back with a guilty conscience, hugged her chest, pouted, and blamed milkyly.

"Since you are worried, just ask Lele earlier. It's sad to hide there alone, and you adults are so awkward if you don't say what you think!"

Lei Ding smiled bitterly: "Because no one really listens to my thoughts in that home, that's how I grew up."

The driver has been in Qin's house for many years, and he said smoothly, "In fact, the young master grew up like this."

"He is the largest and stable. The second young master is more naughty. Everyone used to pay more attention to the second young master. Later, the third young master was born, and then the young lady was born. The wife was sick again. By the time everyone found out, the young master had become very mature and stable. And don't like to communicate with us."

Big grape-like eyes flickered.

Qin Lele pursed her mouth, unhappily pulled a small backpack in the shape of a panda cub, and took out a mobile phone that was bigger than her palm.