Chapter 18: Big Gege beat him up

Scar man held Qin Lele and quickly passed through the crowd, wanting to leave the playground.

During this period, he was also worried that Qin Lele would resist and yell, and he was ready to suppress or cover his mouth at any time.

He looked up and looked around to prevent anyone from seeing the flaw, and occasionally lowered his head to check the reaction of the little milk baby.

When he lowered his head, he found that Qin Lele was still tilting his head, looking at him curiously.

"Shu Mi, where are you going to take Lele?"

"Go eat something delicious."

The Scar Man managed to squeeze out a smile, and the scar at the corner of his eye became more and more ferocious.

"Really? You are so good, Shuyu~"

Scar Man continued to smile, but that smile became more and more weird, and a trace of contempt flashed under his eyes.

Qin Lele continued to nest in his arms, very well-behaved and very cooperative.

The disdain of the scarred man's eyes became more and more obvious.

[Divine calculation system: Lele, you know he is a bad guy, why do you still follow him? 】

Qin Lele communicated with the system in his mind.

"Because Lele wants to see how stupid he looks when he knows the truth~"

[Divine Mathematical System: Your personality is really bad. 】

"Lele is not bad, it is these people who make trouble for Lele are very bad~"

Qin Lele was still aggrieved. "It didn't take long for Lele to go home and was troubled by many people. Today, Lele wants to teach them a lesson, Lele is not so bully~"

[Divine calculation system: Then I have to silently mourn this kidnapper. 】

The little milk baby became even more dissatisfied, "All of you, don't you like Lele anymore? Why do you want to help the bad guys?"

[Divine Mathematical System: I was wrong. 】

"Humph! Lele will mercifully forgive you this time~"

When he was about to get out of the playground, Scar Man breathed a sigh of relief.

"This action went well, they have to be called to reunite."

At this point in time, I also noticed that there were not many people on the side door of the playground.

Qin Lele: "Shochu, what are they? Will more people invite Lele to dinner?"

Shui Lingling's big eyes revealed sincerity.

The Scar Man showed his true face, and pressed Qin Lele's head, "I have never seen a baby stupid than you. I actually believe a stranger. Didn't your parents teach you?"

"Le Le is not stupid!"

Qin Lele had grabbed Scar Man's wrist.

The skill of "Kung Fu King" has reached level 100. As long as she wants, she can squeeze Scarman's wrist with one pinch.

At the moment of the moment, there was a roar not far away.

"Let go of my sister!"

Qin Lele's hands paused, and his already big eyes went round.

"Da Ge Ge? Is Da Ge Ge here?"

She got out of Scarman's arms excitedly, revealing a round head, looking forwardly at Scarman's back.