"Remove the cloth from their mouth, let me check em'."

Then removed the clothes, the captives were too petrified to even utter a word.

Takeomi went near each of them, looked closely and moved to the next, your blood was boiling in your veins.

"Nice stock you got," Takeomi said to the dealer as if they were some animals.

"Would you like to have one for your own personal preferences, "the man suggested slyly.

"I am good," he said quietly, blowing a puff of his cigarette, "let's go we are done here."

"Si-Sir my money?" the man asked and was immediately shit with a suitcase full of money dropped on the ground for him.

"80 billion dollars, hard cash," Takeomi threw him a wink.

THE NEXT DAY

You stood next to Ran Haitani. 

From left to right the arrangement was: Ran, Rindou, Takeomi, Mochi and...Manjiro Sano.

He arrived a lot later than the others and Mikey looked so different from the one you knew years ago.

His eyes were expressionless yet held the screams of despair and anger silently, severely pale and malnourished. His eyes bore into your flesh, you kept your head low and avoided eye contact.

Ran cleared his throat and looked at Mikey, "may we start the meeting boss?" He nodded in response.

"I'll cut to the chase, Bonten is losing in many ways. Our number two and number three and Kokonoi were captured by Japanese police," Mikey said sternly, "our last two secretaries are both dead: one was killed due to leaking information and other committed suicide." He looked at you and you gulped.

"and yesterday..." he switched on the TV in the conference room."

BREAKING NEWS

"During security checks at one of the ports in India, a ship cargo full of human traffic was found. A total of 30 men, women and children were in the cargo."

The cargo was supposed to be shipped to a European country, but due to an alert from the Japanese government, the cargo was stopped in the nearest port at Vishakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh in India.

15 of them were from Japan, 4 from Africa, 2 from India, 4 from the Philippines and 5 from South Africa. The governments of the countries are working to reunite these people wth their families or provide them safety and shelter as soon as possible.

The men operating the ship have been arrested and we will continuously update you about the case."

"We need to do something about this," Ran sighed

STEP 1/3 COMPLETE

MISSION SUCCESS.

SUSPICION RATE: 3%

A/N: can Y/n complete all the steps without being busted?? Dun dun