Manila Mafia

(The banner outfit is what you are wearing, feel free t0 imagine something else, but I think that looks cool.)

Manila is also known as the city of walls, regardless of its nickname, the city otherwise is extremely open to people.

When your 3 am flight landed in Manila, you felt like you won't be able to breathe from the nervousness. It was suddenly extremely humid, you were sweating...or was it because of Mitsuya and Naoto?

The boy was wearing a grey turtleneck, silver dangly earrings that made him look like an elf and...leather pants...god.

And then there was Naoto, who wore a simple black shirt and black trousers...Jesus.

You wore a white shirt with a few opened buttons, ebony dress pants and a matching coat. Quite voguish in all honestly.

You knew the two of them were going to wear absolutely frivolous outfits, so you had preplanned it, and you were feeling a little confident with that fit of yours.

You clutched the handle of your luggage, stepping out of the airport, you realized how warm it was outside as compared to the inside of the airport, but the breeze made up for it.

Naoto used his international driving licence and decided to commute through the city because using a taxi would just be plain stupid when you are investigating.

Mitsuya helped you put all the luggage in the trunk, while Naoto sat in front.

"Where to now?" Mitsuya asked while running a hand through his hair.

"Let's go to the hotel,  first, keep our luggage, rest and start the investigation from tomorrow."

"I agree," you yawned and stretched your limbs in the backseat.

Once you reached the hotel and checked into your two respective rooms. Naoto and Mitsuya in one room and you in another. Naoto had told you the coverup story: You three came here to meet a friend and...Naoto and Mitsuya are married (you are apparently third-wheeling.)

You took a quick shower and climbed into the comfortable covers, a sense of comfort lulled you into sleep.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

"Come on Y/N," it hissed sinisterly. Making a "clack clack clack" sound as it moved closer.

"Scared?" it said in an echo.

You were trapped. Behind you were trees that tunnelled claustrophobically close, in front was a creature, an abomination far too malevolent to be put into words.

"Y/N!" A voice came from the woods, "Sweetheart, are you there?"

Your feet took you away from the creature, you took a deep breath and ran into the forest.

Shuji stood in the middle of two trees, "Love-"

You heard the sound of flesh squelching, a hand flew up to your mouth to stop you from screaming. Shuji's body tore in half, two sides falling oppositely as the creature climbed out. It was covered in his blood...that thing had killed Shuji.

"For fucks sake stop making this about yourself Y/N, don't you see---"

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

You gasped as your hand went flying towards the bedside, knocking down the glass of water. You were hyperventilating and trembling.

You slapped yourself into the face, getting up to get water. You were slightly concerned now, the nightmares were becoming a frequent observation, oddly realistic though. Unlike the previous one, this one actually seemed like a nightmare, the other one was...animate, real and eerie.