• C A T O R C E •

~ T H I R D  P E R S O N ~

     Two weeks had passed since the motorcycle detention ordeal, a lot had gone down such as the Mccall pack getting laced with wolfsbane on an away trip and Derek being considered dead only for one of the Alpha packs members to die. Currently Scott Mccall stood at the nurses desk whispering to his mother who had just treated Danny. "I've seen those symptoms before," Melissa muttered trying to rack her brain on why she felt deja vu treating Danny. Suddenly her eyes widen as she looks up at Scott. "Kimberly. Kimberly Hines had these same symptoms months ago,. If she had thrown up before she got to the hospital we wouldnt have been able to test it for anything like we did her blood," she realizes as Scott's eyes widen.  

   Walking to his motorcycle, Scott grabs his helmet set on relaying the information he had just learned to the others before Ethan walks out. "I know your not gonna belive me but i didn't do anything," Ethan defends himself. "All I know is that the minute you got here, you went for danny and then your brother went for Kimberly," Scott accuses remembering the pain he felt seeing his mate scared to lose her best friend. "I'm not gonna hurt him. Also you know Kimberly is Aiden's mate," Ethan begins only for Scott to question why he needed to believe him. Both boys remained unaware of the swerving car headed their way as they talk, Scotts attention then wanders over watching as the car hits another.

    Both boys rushed over only to see that no one was in the car. "What is it?" Ethan questions as Scott picks something up. In between his fingers was a moth. The two look at each other before going inside to notify Melissa who calls the cops. Sherriff stilinski questions Melissa as Scott and Stiles talk about the coincidences. Scott eavesdrops and notifies Scott of the body found. "I'll call Theo to tighten up the watch on Savannah and Kimberly tonight," Stiles says grabbing his phone and notifying his other mate. It may have been healers being kidnapped but they were not taking the chance of Savannah being taken

~

       "He's kinda cute when hes asleep," Savannah states sipping a cup of hot cocoa as her and Kimberly stand dressed watching the raken boy sleeping soundlessly in Savannah's Jeep. The two turn towards each other with a smirk before Savannah presses the alarm on her keys. Theo jumps awake with fear before realizing there's no danger and turning to see the two laughing at him. "Real funny," He mutters getting out of the car. "Thanks for sleeping and protecting us," Kimberly says sarcastically as she walked towards the passenger side. 

    "Oh and you should probably get ready for school seeing as it starts in twenty minutes," Savannah smiels hoping in the car. Theos eyes widen as he looks at his phone realizing how he may have  messed up. "I'm so gonna be given shit for this," He goes to watch as the Jeep drives away. Settling into first class, Savannah suspiciously watches Scott and Stiles, Scott seemed to be in a panic. Once class ends Scott runs out making Savannah the tiniest bit concerned. "What happened?" questions Savannah as Stiles tries his best to think of a lie. "Upset stomach," the lie makes Savannah stare unimpressed. "Stilinski," Savannah begins, pressing her hand againt his chest. Stiles feels his heart beat pick up as he stares at his beautiful soulmate in front of him. The feeling of her hand on his chest felt so right and Savannah couldn't deny the butterflies that slowly picked up at her stomach. 

   "Dont lie to me," The tone of voice quickens Stiles heart rate. "Deaton called him saying hes next so Scott went to go try and protect him before it's too late," Stiles confesses making Savannah smile and drop her hand. A disappointed look crosses Stiles face as he stares at Savannah, wanting her to continue the physical touch. Just then Stiles phone vibrates making him pick it up. "And now Boyd, Theo, and Issac are at Dereks. Great now I need to call my dad," Stiles says moving to call his dad and rushing away. Savannah watches after realizing that Stiles was probably following after Scott.