• O N C E •

~ A L L I S O N ~

A calm shaky breath passes through my lips. My heart rate increasing with each passing second I waited, sitting in the corner of Harley's cafe. The current events happening were still amazing to me. The past year seemed to be a blur for me, from learning about the truth of my families past to being bonded to people I never thought I would be. Soulmates. The idea seemed so surreal to me. Before my father told me about the bond, I vividly remembered overhearing a conversation between him and my mother. Maybe that was the reason my father felt so guilty when my mother died, because he had to be the one to tell the truth to me. There was an old urban legend from three hundred years ago, my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandmother discovered the book when she was just a teen. She was on a training mission with family when she wandered off on her own and stumbled across a cave. I was informed that she told her family she felt connected to walk into the cave, that something drew her in. That's when she discovered the script. It was hard to decipher the message, so it was passed down to generation after generation, no one had luck deciphering the code..until thirty years ago.

When my family first discovered the Hale pack, the script seemed to change. Like many wonders of the supernatural, it was like a connection happened. However once my family had read the script, they vowed to never talk about it again. For they felt shame in them at the words on it. An attempt to destroy the script was held. they casted a fire and made sure that they watched it burn. As the fire dwelled down over time and the paper seemed to be turned to ash, they buried the sight and walked off. My father was there the night it happened, although he was only nine, he still remembered.

'Millions of years ago there was a god, a god so strange to the others that they shunned him. As time went on and he watched the others get praised for their work he grew angry. He was outcasted for not being normal in their eyes, but to him they were doing things that weren't normal either. He watched as humans were formed, as nature grew, but most importantly..he watched as his own species expanded. Witches, Vampires, werewolves, and so many more began to be created, he felt joy as he made his creations. Hoping he would impress the others only it did the opposite. The other gods made humans shun them shun them from the world,even going as far as to make people begin to hunt them, showing him that his creations were just as abominable as him. They even went as far as making their own creature to praise such as Angels, fairies, and Pegasus'. He watched for centuries as his brothers and sisters tormented his creatures while praising their own until one day he snapped. He wasn't angry anymore, he was disappointed and upset. His feelings became so overwhelming that he bonded with his creations. So he set off on a mission, a mission to unite those who fell victim to the horrid plans of his siblings. Creating a bond between those seen as pure and those seen as evil. To show one could love a 'monster'. His siblings grew furious as they watched it unfold. Doing everything in their power to ruin these bonds. Soon it became taboo to love those whom were supernatural, but it also became unbearable to watch them love another. Twisting the bond so that it was painful for the supernaturals if their mate fell in love with another. To this day it is still hard for those to find their mates, but it is possible and those who do are lucky. However, this created a war for three decades until one fatal night. A fatal night that caused those to never be able to find their love again. For the god was killed, betrayed by his brothers as his sisters sat and watched. It created a stir, the once happy creatures turned to anger more. His death seemed to not affect his family as they moved on, acting like nothing had happened. Many don't know this god existed as he had been banished from the books. The reason this story is known though is because I witnessed it all. A fallen soul from those whom were waiting to be created. He took me in and I learned from him... I fell for him. It was I who helped set this bond in place so it was I who will set a beginning to his story again. My death is inevitable, I know they are searching for me so I must make hurry and explain this to you. I've set a curse to be released on my death, part of me linked to this script. know one day this script will find the right person, someone who can help set this into stone. There is a creature out there so pure from this world. A creature who will be able to see the light in the darkness. They will be bonded to more then one person, setting into stone nearly every taboo the gods created when it came to be. It is important this bond is sealed, for Zarion would return and restore the balance between the supernatural and the natural worlds.'

See, my family grew scared. We were born into being hunters. If this was true then we would have nothing. The greed of my family took over. When my father learned of this bond that me and the pack had, he tried to protect me from it. In the end he knew I needed to be with them as they needed to be with me. So after my grandfather disappeared, my father made us all come together and explained the bond to us. It was a hard process for each of our families to accept, Lydia's parents seamed to be the only ones who didn't know while Stiles father seemed to ignore the obvious. To us everything seemed over, we all bonded as one until Deaton called a meeting with us all. He explained that while going over research on the topic and doing examines on us, he felt something was of. So he called an old witch whom he was friends with to come and see us. It was then that we learned we were missing our final mate. For weeks we stewed over it until SHE came.

Savannah Ramirez .

It was almost instant that we felt the connection, however she strayed from us. We were scared of hurting here and bringing her into our world but it seemed to push her away farther from us. When she called me I knew I had to tell her the truth. The others may be upset with me when they learn but I was tired of all the secrets we were holding from her. I craved the bond, my heart aching for it. Hearing the bell above the door chime, I look up from the cup of tea I was holding. Spotting the latina, my eyes connect with her. My heart rate instantly increases as she slowly walks over. This is it Allison..tell her the truth.

•••••
WC: 1255
I really hope you guys like this chapter as It took me a while to come up with the concept of their bond. 'Zarion' is a god I came up with and pay close attention to anything that brings him up because he plays a MAJOR role in not only the bond but Savannah's character.