"Anyway, it was your fault; otherwise, you would have left no stone unturned to kill me," she continued, sneering at me and pushing me back into my car, where I just sighed.

****

We arrive at her residence.

And she's been talking the whole time. Oh God, she talks so much, I'm hoping my ear doesn't bleed. This is the situation now. What will happen if she stays with us. Please, God, save us in the future.

When we entered her house, she said, "This is my home."

I was looking at the entire house because my sister lived in such a small house and we live in a large mansion with more space and comfort.

"What is your name, blue eyes?" she said, but it dawned on me that I had not asked nor told her my name. Oh, how stupid was I, but what she said to me, blue eyes,

"Blue eyes," I replied, pointing to mine.

"Yes, now that I don't even know your name, I'll just call you that," she remarked as she sat down on the couch like she was lying.

I said, "Oh, sure, I'm jimin," I said, sitting but merely sitting.

"Oho," she murmured in a sweet voice as if she changes as soon as she enters her house, so why didn't we reach earlier?

"My name is yn, by the way," she said, "and I know you were going to ask, so I already told," she said, and yes, I was about to ask.

Jimin:- "Someone else lives with you," When I didn't see anyone else here except for us, I said

Yn:- "No one with me, I live alone, and my family is no longer," she lamented.

Jimin: "oho I am sorry."

Yn:- "it is ok"

yn:- "Are you going to eat something?"

Jimin:- "You know how to cook," I replied, eventually agreeing to eat food prepared by my sister's hands.

yn:- "No little bit," she responded, but I don't mind because I finally get to eat something she made herself, ommo. I'm fortunate in that I get to eat first.

Yn:- "Do you know how to cook?" she asked, smirking.

Jimin:- "Of course," I replied, but why did she grin? Oh well, never mind.

Yn:- "So what are you waiting for? Go make something for me, I'm hungry," she replied in a regular tone, but when I heard her. My eyes widened as she shattered all of my dreams.

Jimin:- "The reason I've come to your place is because you have to cook for me." I'm whining and crying within.

Yn:- "If you don't want to cook, then this is the way out. So get out," she remarked, pointing to the main entrance."

Jimin:- "You can't talk to me like this, Fine I'm going to cook," I huffed, and I didn't have to ask since there was a kitchen in front of me. I take a firm stance and proceed to the kitchen.

Yn:- "good choice"

*****

In the kitchen

What a jerk she is. For the time being, it looks like a lot will have to change in her. First and foremost, we'll have to teach her how to respect and discipline, which is right for the time being. Yeah, that's right for now.

********

after a few moments

We shared a meal together.

Yn:- "Well, you cook well. Why don't you do this; you come to cook for me every day," she added as she ate.

Jimin:- "Why don't you do this," I said as I ate, "Come to my house with me and you will eat my hand-cooked meals every day, my baby sister."

Yn:- "I am your b-baby s-sister," she stammered, confusedly pointing to herself.

Jimin:- "yes of course," I said, smiling

Yn:- "really," she asks, in still hopelessly in confusion.

Jimin:- "yeah"

I was eating when she suddenly sprang on me and we both fell to the ground. I hugged her to protect her from hurting somewhere.

Jimin:- "Hey what happened t you yn," I said while rubbing her back gently.

Yn:- "Yeah call me baby sister," she said while she looked at me and glared at me

Jimin:- "ok my baby sister, what happened? Please tell your Oppa,"
I said while stroking her hair

Yn:-"nothing, I am happy. Thank you so much Oppa"

Jimin:- 'finally I have a sister' jimin said in his mind

Yn:-'Finally I have a brother' yn think in her mind