Means nothing.

Location, Y/n's bar, and grill

Y/n was lazily keeping his eyes open and had his head held up by his hand as he listened to frisk talk about his recent "Adventure".

Frisk: -And then Sans and Papyrus came and beat up the guy who kidnapped me!

Y/n: Huh. Pretty interesting kiddo.

Frisk smiled and nodded his head very quickly. But after a few seconds, his smile disappeared and he frowned, which y/n instantly noticed.

Y/n: What's wrong buddy?

Y/n asked as he sat up straight and moved his head away from his chin.

Frisk:... Y/n... Err, Copy, what would you do if... If someone you used to trust hurt that trust? Used it for their own selfish desires?

Y/n's eyes opened wide as he quickly turned to frisk.

Y/n: Where is this coming from frisk?

Frisk looks up at Y/n and frowns before he looks down at his hand, a faint purple glow surrounds his hand before he clenched it and the glow disappeared.

Frisk: It's just... An old friend. I used to trust him a lot and he... He wasn't a very good person. He used me for his own selfish reasons.

Frisk looked up at y/n, frowning.

Frisk: He pretended to do it to give me the " Best future". And I believed him.

Frisk clenched his teeth before opening his eyes and glaring up at y/n. Both of his eyes glow, one red and one indigo.

Frisk: HE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A SELFISH OLD MAN WHO COULDN'T BE HAPPY WITH ANYTHING HE MADE!

Y/N almost fell off his stool when frisk said that. However, he caught himself and looked down at frisk with worry.

Y/n:... Kid... I-... Are you ok?

Y/n got off of the stool and crouched down to frisk hight.

Y/n: It's going to be ok... Do you want to know what id do, frisk?

Frisk closed his eyes and nodded as he looked down to the ground.

Y/n: I'd confront them. If the person did what he truly did, you should have confronted him long ago.

Frisk looked over at y/n quickly. Growling slightly. Catching Y/n off guard.

Frisk: I DID, MULTIPLE TIMES! AND EVERY TIME I DID...

Frisk is seen with glowing red and purple eyes.

Frisk: HE WON! OVER...

Frisk is seen standing alone as muffet, Asgore, Toriel, and Asriel glare at him, forming a circle around him.

Frisk: AND OVER...

Another human is seen, holding up Frisk's limp body while XGaster stood beside him, a cracked Human soul that was completely black floating in his hands.