Date Night/ Trip to LaPush

Start from the beginning

Alvenia in wolf form

Noah walks forward and smiles down at his mate. ''Your beautiful,'' he tells her. Alvenia shifted back into her human form and smiled at him.

Alvenia's Point of View.

Time Skip.

''If you don't mind me asking, how does the whole wolf thing work?'' Noah asks me as he and I lay down on the blanket looking up at the sky.

I look at him before sighing and sitting up. He follows soon after. ''The thing about the Werewolf curse is that it lies dormant all our lives until triggered,'' I start to explain.

''How do you trigger it?'' he asks curiously. ''Those of us with the gene trigger the curse when we take a life. Accidentally or purposely,'' I tell him.

''When I triggered the wolf gene, it was because one night I was walking back from the library. I was jumped by some drunk guys. I was scared, and it was a couple of days before the full moon,'' I explain.

''The fear mixed with anger made my magic go out of control, and a blast of magic came from me pushing them all back. One of the guys hit the concrete wall head first and died on impact,'' I tell him. ''Next full moon every bone in my body broke and I shifted for the first time,'' I finish.

''I'm sorry you had to go through that,'' he tells me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. ''It's okay, nothing compares to running through nature under the light of the full moon,'' I smile thinking about my first shift.

''It is just exhilarating,'' I tell him. Noah and I continued to talk before we started to pack everything up and made our way back down to the car.

Swan Residence:

''Charlie's still awake,'' I tell Noah, looking at the TV flash through the windows. ''I'll see you tomorrow,'' I smile at Noah. He smiles back at me, nodding his head before raising my hand and placing a kiss on my knuckles.

A Couple Of Days Later.

Bella and I walk towards the table with our friends overhearing them talking about a trip to a beach. ''LaPush, babies, are you in?'' Eric asks, looking at the two of us.

''Should we have any idea what that means?'' Bella asks, gesturing between the two of us. ''It's the beach down on the reservation, isn't it?'' I ask them. Jessica nods her head.

''Al's right, we're all going down tomorrow,'' Mike tells us. ''There's a big swell coming in in the morning,'' Jessica informs us.

''There's whale watching too you both should come,'' Angela tells us in a soft tone. ''And I don't just surf the net,'' Eric jumps up onto his chair, striking a surfer pose.

''Eric, you only stood up on a board once, and it was a foam board,'' Jessica scoffs. ''So you in? LaPush baby, LaPush?'' Eric draws out. ''Okay, we'll go if you stop saying that,'' I tell him, chuckling.

''Bella, you coming up with me?'' I ask her, pointing behind me to the counter. ''Yeah,'' she nods her head.

She and I both up, going through the line, getting some food all while talking. I look to the side when I hear Edward speak up.

Bella jumps in shock, dropping an apple. Edward catches it with his vampire reflexes. Subtle, real subtle I speak in his mind. I smile at Noah as he comes up to us.

''Hey,'' I smile at him. He smiles at me, wrapping his arms around my waist. ''You know your mood swings are starting to give me whiplash,'' Bella tells him.