A/N

Hola peeps.

So yeah. Description says it all. Bow down to it.

Uhm so, here if you want to first see what Toshiko looks like, then just go to my art book and find him in one of my oc arts. 

So, here.

Name: Toshiko

Age: 171 yo

Powers: Mind control, time travel, immorality

Parents: Father, (not really dead but not really alive) mother, (mortal and dead)

Backstory: So basically, Toshiko's father and mother had him, and they were a happy family. Though his mother actually had an affair as she also neglected Toshiko and his father was getting pissed at her, banishing her away forever as he killed her on earth, and vaporized her in the after-earth I guess you could say. Though, that's what Toshiko calls it. He did that since he doesn't want her to bully Toshiko in the after-earth for all of eternity. And since at them time, immortals, since they were superior to mortals, they had to be nice to them and never banish them, as that was forbidden. So then his father, as punishment by the gods, got trapped in a square of ice, and it was never to be melted or broken open with mortal stuff. They had to have a god break him out. And that's Toshiko's main goal. Of him ranking up to be a god, so instead of proving himself worthy, and him deciding mortals aren't worth his time, he instead, now destroys universes until the god calls him as one of them. He also keeps his father's ice capsule in a secret part of his home. And by his home, I mean I guess you could say, a star? That doesn't actually make sense but he lives on a star. So yeah.

WOO THAT WAS A LOT--

Uhm, so yeah if I missed anything about his information, lettme know.

See ya.