"Why? Where are you going? Don't tell me you're having fun, again?" She asked like she's my older sister for pete's sake! And what does she mean about fun ha?!

"Fun? What do mean baby?"

"Kuya, you knew exactly what I mean so don't you dare act like you don't know." She said kaya napasimangot ako.

"Fine! But I won't do that okay?!"

"Better not to! Isusumbong kita kay Ate Ganda!"

"Sinisigawan mo ba ako, Emily?" Seryoso kong tanong. As long as I  want to give everything for her, I don't want to spoil her. Even if I'm treating her as a princess, I also want her to respect and look up to me as her older brother.

"Eh, sorry kuya. Pero wahhh, please don't do that please? Don't you like ate? She's pretty and kind, and wow she's talented? Haven't you seen that? She can do magic!"

"Kaya pala nagkakasundo kayong dalawa, pareho kayong overacting. And please Emily, hindi ako mambababae dahil sa kanila naman ang punta ko. I'm having my dinner in their house, okay? So stop, overthinking and just go and do your homeworks and assignments, understand?"

"Eh hehehe o-kay kuya hehe enjoy. Bye!" She replied and immediately hang up the call. As she should! Kung anu-ano sinasabi jusko!

I'm on my way to their house and it's already 5 pm. As long as I want to leave early, hindi ako pinayagan ng mga papeles na naka imbak sa lamesa ko.

"Kuya, bili ka naman plawers ohh para sa girlprens mo." Sabi ng bata habang naghihintay akong mag green yong ilaw sa stoplight.

"Anong girlprens? Girlfriend lang meron ako, isa nalang girlfriend ko ano kaba." Sabi ko.

"Ayy talaga kuya, mukha ka kasing maraming girlpren. Kita ko naman, ang pogi mo tapos hanep pa yong kotse mo ohh." Sagot niya kaya natawa ako. Lakas din mambola nitong batang 'to.

"Ohh siya sige na, magkano ba yan lahat ng plawers mo?" Panggagaya ko sa kanya.

"Naks, 200 nalang po ito lahat kuya. Diba ang mura lang, tapos ang ganda pa? Hindi kana po lugi kuya."

"Ohh, sige na sige na kukunin ko na. Ohh ayan sayo na yong sukli. Pasalamat ka mabait ako." Biro ko sabay kuha ng bulaklak.

"Wow hehe salamat po kuya na gwapo. Sana makabili ka ulit sa akin sa susunod. Babye po, salamat ulit!" Sigaw niya tsaka siya tumakbo palayo kasabay rin ng pag kulay berde ng stoplight. Napangiti ako kasabay ng pagsulyap ko sa bulaklak na inilagay ko sa katabi kong upuan. That little girl reminded me so much of my sister, she's jolly and really have a fruitful mouth.

My phone suddenly rang and when I answered it through my earpiece, my lips curve a smile.

"Hey baby, miss me?" I asked and I heard her groaned.

"You're on your way?" She asked.

"Mmm yes, why? Do you need anything? Do you want me to buy something for our dinner?"

"Hindi, just want to know if you're in your way here papunta na rin kasi sila Lily." Sagot niya.

"Alright, I'll be there any minutes." I replied before parking my car outside 7/11 store. Maybe ice cream and wine is good after dinner. 

As I arrived, I saw  Henry's car outside their house. I smiled and immediately went to their gate, sakto naman lumabas si Angela. Ofcourse, she's wearing a purple cocktail dress that really suit with her.

"Hi beautiful." I said and grabbed her waist to pull her closer to me before I leaned and planted a kiss on her lips. As I looked at her, her cheeks becomes pink. She's blushing and it's really cute to see her like that. This feeling is not familiar to me. I always want to see her happy. I always want to look at her eyes, her cheeks, her eyebrows, her eyelashes and her lips. I want to lay my eyes in every inches of her face. Damn, I'm going crazy. She's making me crazy everytime.

"Hayyyy." She responded without looking at me so I chuckled. I can't believed she made me happy that easy. Nobody did it, it's only her.

"Kanina pa ba sila?" I asked so  she converted her gaze towards me and replied.

"Hindi, mga 10 minutes palang siguro."

"Hmmm, I have something for you." She looked at me with a questioning look. I slowly show her the flowers behind me and handed it to her.

"For you." She looks surprised. How can I resist a woman like her? She's so genuine and visible.

She smiled before accepting it. "Thank you."

"Hmm, glad you like it. Let's go inside?" She didn't respond but she nodded. I hold her hand, intertwined before going inside.
Four eyes are on us the moment we came inside. Lily looked at us with a smile while Henry are smirking like he's imagining things he only know.

"Fuck you, bro." I said and he just laughed loudly.

"Hello, lover boy!"

"Shut the fuck up bro."

"Nay, magandang gabi." Baling ko kay nanay na nakangiting nanonood sa amin.

"Magandang gabi naman anak, nakakatuwa naman kayong panoorin. Para kayong mga artista na nag bibiruan sa harap ko." Sabi nito dahilan para matawa kami. "Oh siya, nandito na naman kayo lahat eh maghapunan na tayo."

The dinner went well. Girls just can't stop talking while eating,  they're catching things up ofcourse and Henry is getting into my nerves. He's been smirking everytime he looks at me. I raised my middle finger as a response and he just burst into a loud laugh.

"Anong nangyari sa'yo?" Lily asked him confused.

"Nothing, may naisip lang ako." Henry replied at ako naman ang natawa, takot sa asawa.

"May naisip ka rin ba?"Angela asked me too.

"Ahh hehehe meron din." Sagot ko. Girls are exchanging looks and shrugged.

"Weird," they both said in unison.

We finished our food and girls decided to wash the dishes.

"How's it going?" Henry asked and I throw him a death glare. "What? Why are you looking at me like that bro?" He laughed.

"Kanina mo pa ako pinipeste bro fuck you ka."

"Tell me man, are you inlove?" Tanong niya at natigilan naman ako.

'Am I inlove?'

To be continued,