[BAD VALENTINE PART 2]

Sorry for the wait😭 if you haven't read the first story on my book go back now because this is part 2!!

KEON

Kanah walked out delivery room behind keon, they day after valentine day his baby mom was in labor for 16 hours and out came a healthy 8 pound baby girl named Esabella. They took a seat out the room because the nurse had took the baby down to the nursery he hadn't had much time with Kanah.

"I know your day was ruin I'm sorry..I—

"It's cool seriously, Its not your fault your baby had to come we can always spend time another day...if you're not on the road"She stated lowly he sighed he loved kanah more than anything, but he knew she was getting tired of the rapper life especially with everything that comes wit it, he knew at some moment she's gonna back off.

"I'm taking you with me"

"I can't smother you all the time—

"You my girl kanah I don't care if you smother me, you on my hip at all times..even when you not around baby you be on the phone plus I got Bella I'm bout to sit down so I can actually take care of my baby and build with you"Keon said holding on her hands she was looking in his eyes and they pleaded.

"Your career and your presence in your child life means the most and I can't be a burden Keon..no matter how much we do it's gonna still be off, I tried it I can't do the rapper girlfriend thing I deal with being alone too much"kanah said playing around her ring finger.

"You ain't leaving me bruh"

"I don't have a choice—

"Hell naw after all this time now you wanna give up? I feel where you coming from but you best thing that done happened to me in a while I suppose to just let you go? No! We gone get it together"He Said getting a little loud she looked at him like he was crazy because the nurses were alert.

"Calm it"

"You calm it you crazy as fuck..you not finna leave me so don't even let it come out your mouth no more"He got up walking away, she tried going after but he yanked away.

Kanah stood in the floor embarrassingly and sighed.