[SENIOR YEAR DOOM}

Key Glock
As
King

Key GlockAsKing

Reginae

Reginae stood outside the school with a group of her friends standing around excited about senior activities coming up, it was their last year the friend group was bitter sweet because they've been so tight since 9th grade and are the most popular...

Reginae stood outside the school with a group of her friends standing around excited about senior activities coming up, it was their last year the friend group was bitter sweet because they've been so tight since 9th grade and are the most popular girls in the school They were actually some good and supportive friends and lucky to have each other.

"We really about to be out this thing but it ain't over yet...tonight some of the senior going downtown on Beale street we making an entrance?"Victoria asked looking at the rest of her friend they was quite skeptical about going down there especially in Memphis

"I don't know Chile we might not make it out alive and that real facts"Reginae stated they all agreed.

"That's where everybody gone be too ain't no parties going on they got a car show down there too, instead of being crowded there ask king can he take his car and let's us ride with him you know to show it off"Destiny the other friend said smiling at her friend, reginae and king started dating literally over two months ago and that really boosted her status because he was known around the city for his cars and money..plus he went to that school a few years ago he was well respected not in a bad way.

"I will once he come pick me up"she said the crowd started getting rowdy getting everybody attention it was this dirty ass dude name Rodney, he was the school bully but in reality he wasn't loved as a child so he went around picking on smart less popular students. The girls didn't see the need to ever wanna be friend with his mean spirited ass they wasnt your typical mean girl group.

"You dummy get up off the ground"Rodney and his group laughed at this boy name Kevin who was less fortunate but was on the principal list while Rodney was below average

"Somebody gone kick his ass one day I swear Rodney leave him alone!"Victoria yelled walking over towards them

"This ain't got nothing to do with y'all Vicky stand over there and look pretty this fucking Goofy decided he wanted to show out in class today and make jokes!"Rodney said loudly Kevin stood trembling in the middle of the circle, as reginae looked at him it was something about his face that was so familiar couldn't quite put her finger on it.