{MISTER G}

Key glock
As
Mr. Glock

Beyoncé AsSasha cunning Also Sasha fierce

Beyoncé
As
Sasha cunning
Also
Sasha fierce

"I've stated over a hundred times on why I didn't want my patient transported to another facility, it's impossible this is the best one for him if you let this man go millions of other will be killed under his name"Sasha stated to her supervisor s...

"I've stated over a hundred times on why I didn't want my patient transported to another facility, it's impossible this is the best one for him if you let this man go millions of other will be killed under his name"Sasha stated to her supervisor sitting across from him at his desk, she's a psychiatric intern looking after a notorious murderer and criminal master mind.

"It seems as you have him under control how long do you think this Charade will last? Before we have to put him down he's too dangerous for the streets and too dangerous for our staff"He said the man sat in a suit, he was huge with a deep voice and he always meant business.

"I do..just let me work my magic"she said honestly

"If anything goes wrong he gets sent away and possibly killed and you're gonna lose your job"He said she nodded getting up out the seat walking out the door, passing through the hallways she walked to the largest part of the building the examination room. She couldn't sit too close to him even though she didn't mind higher heads wouldn't allow it.

Walking into the room sat Mr. glock in almost a thousand chains and locks, he usually wears a muzzle but he's grown to keep his words to himself. The moment she walked in the room his eyes lit up watching her every step she sat a paper down on the table sitting down in her seat they locked eyes.

"You don't got nothing better to do than to bother me huh?"he asked breaking the silence.

"It's my job Mr. G plus I'm the only one here who don't wanna kill you i suggest you appreciate me.."she gave him a straight face basically matching his energy he couldn't help but start laughing he always did that like some dummy..

"Kill me? Like I can't have everybody dead in this bitch in a split second but I choose to keep my composure because I got some for you Beyond this building"he said licking his tongue across his lips, she watched them deeply before moving her eyes around his neck area looking at his tattoos. It was obvious she grew a liking into him but her job caused her to tighten.

She wanted to free him and run away so many times but something always tell her to stop.

"How you gonna take me away from something I love to do?"

"You don't like it, I can tell by your body language towards this folks and how you talk to them you hate them guards when they be ruffing a nigga up...I peep I pay attention to you I know how to treat a woman these ain't yo passion"he said speaking through her soul even though he was a master manipulator and liar he was telling her the truth and wasn't being hasty.

"What's my passion"

"You was singing when I first got here, before I let you go that song...yo voice different I can get you far I just got one request"he said smiling showing off his silver teeth they shined like the moon in her eyes, she wanted Diamond and pearls all that good stuff no other man could offer even her ex husband jay..didn't do much.

"I can't risk nothing"

"I got you if you just complete my simple commands..come here"he said biting down on his lip she suddenly got up and knocked the papers off the table and got on started crawling to him like she was under a trance. No one could see them at all

She was inch's away from his face taking the biggest risk of her life "let my crew in..that's all"

"And my reward? What if I get locked up how you gone come get me if they decide to kill you"she asked looking in directly in the face he watched Sasha like a full coursed meal.

"They not once Paper route step foot in this building we took over already....and I'm taking you with me and imma make you somebody the world ain't ready for take this shit by storm"he said sincerely looking into his eyes climbing off the table she took up holding the clip board in her hand.

"What am I supposed to do?"

NEXT DAY

Sasha sat outside the asylum singing a song acappella while tapping on the steering wheel, looking out her rear view mirror she waited on Mr.G's goons to give her the signal to go in and check at the first desk acting as if she's just casually on her shift. They'll sneak in and grab her hostage killing everybody in their path.

"This is it Sasha could be a start to a new life"she mumbled look at them wave their hand, she got out the car fixing her dress and grabbed her suit case.

Walking up towards the building feeling the weather, it was gloomy and warm about to rain. She got to the door opening it and made it to the front desk looking around the waiting room was empty because appointment hadn't started yet so that was good start.

"Hey Sasha ready for today?"front desk asked with a smile as she signed her name on the paper.

"Yes unfortunately, and I think I left my phone in the car would you mind watching my case"she sat it on the desk walking towards the door the guys came trotting in one of them grabbed her gently.

"Oh my God!"she acted out the front desk stood up watching them holding gun. Pointing them at the receptionist the guy threw a bag over her head as they shots rang off he pushed her roughly to the back, knowing it was all a plan it upset her that she almost tripped over her feet but didn't say anything

"Mister G in the back exit don't run off after I take this bag off let me shoot the camera—

"They don't work they're just for show only cameras that exists are the ones in the cafeteria for a reason I'll be good just don't kill anyone ...please"Sasha begged the guy all he could do was nod she ran off towards the back exit still hearing gun shots the hallways were empty it took her minute to get to the exit due to her heels but she made it.

Pushing the door open mister G stood there her supervisor in his arms and a gun to his temple she paused in her tracks.

"I don't know if I should keep this bitch alive or not"G said cocking the gun back

"You psych you're gonna die and you're gonna lose everything for leaving this crazy bastard alone! Hope you like standing in the unemployment line"the supervisor started laughing harshly before he blew his brains out all over the floor.

"Let's go before 12 come"he grabbed her hand it felt like heaven to touch this man without being scared, she just took a huge risk leaving everything behind to follow her true passion all she could do was believe and keep hope that he's keep his promise

"Yo life about change.....Sasha"