[CRUSHING GONE WRONG]

Key Glock
As
Himself

Key GlockAs Himself

Kiya

Key sat the table with his girlfriend Sade, her family and friends as they gathered at an expensive restaurant for her birthday party, he paid for everything obviously but this was his last straw he felt like he was just being used

Key sat the table with his girlfriend Sade, her family and friends as they gathered at an expensive restaurant for her birthday party, he paid for everything obviously but this was his last straw he felt like he was just being used. He didn't care about money he just thought he should get a little appreciation sometimes out the relationship Key worked hard for his money obviously and doesn't wanna waste it on a lazy brat she completely stopped worrying about her well-being when she met key they knew each other almost a year just messing around he didn't make it official with her until a few months later.

"How much was all this shit cuh?"His friend asked next him sipping on some win his girlfriend was too busy in other people face and her phone.

"Mane I don't even know had to been a rack or some—This the last fucking straw here come my birthday in august imma see what I get other than some damn pussy, broke bitch"He mumbled as they bothered started laughing she glanced over at him before rubbing her hand down his neck while in another conversation, for some reason he wanted to slap her hand off him.

"You love it"His friend taunted key threw up a middle finger.

Meanwhile guest were still arriving one particular female friend of Sade walked in which is kiya's she is mostly her hair stylist they'd hang out every blue moon, she'd come over to their place and kick it with Sade.

On the very LOW key, key was feeling her but he didn't exhibit the emotions because he still love Sade and it would be wrong. What no one knew was they dated/ just talked a long time ago before he became who he was but they went separate ways after she moved away.

She sat down across from him they locked eyes quickly but looked away he admired her style, her work ethic he was surely choosing at this point.  She her own everything wasn't mooching like somebody on side of him and she was respectful on the other hand Sade had a temper with everybody and wanted her way.

"Can you sit up why are you slouching like you don't wanna be here?"Sade frowned asking him.

"I sit how I want—pay attention to your phone instead of me where the waiter at I'm hungry!"Key called signaling them over they gave him the hold on finger he shook his head. Kiya suddenly got up walking out the dining area he sighed mentally should he even give it a try would it fuck up his relationship? Did he even really care he's here for a short time not a long time.

"Fuck it"he mumbled.

"I'll be back I gotta piss"He said rushing out the room he looked around the corner, she was standing at the door on the phone he walked up behind her tapping on her shoulder she slowly turned not making eye contact with this time.

"I know you wondering why I'm in your face I just be thinking sometimes—do you ever miss how we use to be? Out of all the bitches I don't been with you the only woman I seem to still have on my mind"Key admitted leaning against the wall he licked his lips looking at her making her melt.

"I do but I do your girl hair that wouldn't be very pretty of me to prey over a man that's already occupied and nasty"

Key nodded rubbing his hands together "I use condoms I don't want no baby with a free loader, I'm prepared to make a sacrifice and drop ha' if I can get the yes from you. We already know each other you got your own shit why not move up in life with me?"

Kiya started laughing AT him because he was out his mind "My life is gonna crumble I choose to take a man from a woman—I've been in that position it isn't fun right motives but wrong bitch luck another friend half of them wanna fuck you anyway"

He nodded in agreement Sade's friends want to violate this man real bad "I wanna fuck like we used to"

"Better keep using your imagination"Kiya said walking off he shook his head a little disappointed but at least he knew she wasn't a terrible bitch they went for anything.

"Worth a fucking try ain't it!"

Yeah idk what this was either.....👀