We're going to the room of requirement to train with the group but then there are loud thuds, a mirror falls and we see Umbridge, the wall explodes and we see some slytherins, then Draco comes in view and has Cho in her grasp, I mouth "really" to him and he just smirks 

'get them' Umbridge commands and we end up in Dumbledore's office, Harry and I try to defend him but he doesn't bulge. He ends up disappearing with Fawks, his phoenix. Now Umbridge has the lead, the OWL's have started and it is honestly not good, I hate it.

We also saw the half brother of Hagrid, it was a giant. We had talked about Dumbledore's disappearance because Harry is taking the blame for it while it was my idea to make it, we did it together and he didn't do it alone, he can't take the blame.

Right now we're in an exam and there are loud thuds outside, suddenly Fred and George come inside the hall with broomsticks and fireworks that goes inside off the hall. Everyone starts to cheer as Umbridge freaks out, we get outside and see the fireworks.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my head and see that Sirius is getting attacked by something, I look to my side and see that Harry is troubling with it too 'it's Sirius' he starts 'he's got Sirius' I add, we manage to leave Hogwarts and get to the Thestrals, we fly with them towards the Ministry.

Right now, we are all walking around the ministry of magic, luckily we didn't catch attention. I am walking with Ginny, Neville, Hermione, Ron and Harry.

'he should be here' Harry says, standing in the middle, we look around until Neville speaks up, I also look around.

'Harry, Y/n... it's got your name on it...' he says, we look at him and quickly walk over, I look at the prophecy as Harry's grabs it, giving me space to look at it.

'The two with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches... and the dark lord shall mark them as his equal but they shall have powers the dark lord does not... for neither can live while others survives' I look at him, he looks at me 'Harry, Y/n' Ginny says and Harry stands in front of us, I follow standing next to him.

'where's Sirius!' I ask, pointing my wand at the unknown figure, Harry follows my actions and also points his wand at the unknown figure 

'you know, you two should learn to tell the difference between dreams-' the death eater says and with a wave of its wand we could see Lucius

Lucius Malfoy the father of Draco '-and reality' he finishes 'you saw only what the dark lord wanted to see. Now hand me the prophecy' Lucius adds

I grab the prophecy from Harry and hold it in the air 'if you do anything to us, I'll break it' I defend and chuckle 'really, try it, she'll break it and I'd know for sure that your lord wouldn't be happy' Harry says 'aren't you on his bad side already?' I add and look at Harry, we both laugh before looking Lucius dead in the eye

Then I hear a crackle behind Lucius, Bellatrix Black appearing 'they know how to play, itty bitty baby... Potters!' she says, I grip my wand tightly in my other hand as she comes in view

I rethink about what had happened a few days ago in the forest, with her and her sister 'Bellatrix Black...' Neville says 'Neville Longbottom, is it? how's mum and dad?' she jokes and glances at me, before raising her chin to look more powerful.

'better now they're about to be avenged!' Neville says and raises his wand, I quickly raise my hand to motion for him not to attack her, if the death eaters are smart, which most of them aren't, they should be with more. I quickly look around but see no one, I look back at the two death eaters in front of me.

'now... let's everybody, just calm down... shall we. All we want is that prophecy' Lucius says pointing to the prophecy in my hand

'why did Voldemort want us to come and get this' Harry says 'why does he, the almighty Voldemort... Even need our prophecy?' I say