2651

Chapter 2651

Fifteen minutes after taking off, Lisa only had the last few tens of kilometers to the destination.

According to Vasily's calculations, Charlie should jump out of the cabin after 5 minutes, and then use his remote guidance to land five kilometers away from the destination.

So he asked Lisa, "Mr. Manoban, are you ready?"

Lisa nodded: "Ready."

Vasily said to Chester, "Mr. Chester, please ask the captain to open the hatch."

"OK!" Chester immediately walked to the cockpit and asked the captain to open the door at the rear of the plane.

When the cabin door opened slowly, a violent cold wind poured in instantly, and Issac and the others shivered.

Issac hurriedly said to Lisa loudly: "Master! You must be careful and vigilant! After six hours, we will definitely be waiting for you at the place you specify!"

Lisa smiled slightly: "Don't worry, we will meet in 6 hours!"

At this time, Vasily accompanied Lisa to the open hatch. Everyone looked at Lisa with breathlessness. This was his first parachuting. Not only was it extremely difficult to parachute, but also the real difficulty began after landing.

Except for Issac, no one at the scene could figure out what kind of self-confidence Lisa had that would make him dare to go deep into mad Tiger's Lair guarded by thousands of soldiers. This kind of hell-level difficult task, even an imaginary hero in a movie would not dare to take this task.

(A: I don't want a relationship who doesn't know how to skydive to save me -Nayeon)

Therefore, each of them was squeezed by Lisa's safety concern.

Chester even felt that this matter would most likely end with the Manoban family paying a large amount of cash to the opposition and redeeming Lisa from them.

However, Lisa's face was light and breezy.

Five minutes have passed, and Vasily said to Lisa, "Mr. Manoban, you can jump!"

Lisa was indifferent, and said lightly: "Wait."

Vasily said nervously, "Mr. Manoban, we can't wait any longer. Our flight speed is still very fast. If you wait any longer, your landing point will deviate greatly. If the landing point is more distant from the opposition base If you are close, then you will be in a very dangerous situation! And, the closer you are, the bigger your goal after opening the umbrella!"

Lisa smiled and said, "Time is urgent, so it's better to get closer."

Vasily looked at the time and blurted out: "Mr. Manoban if you jump now, the distance may only be three kilometers! Can't wait any longer!"

Chester also said nervously, "Yes, master! If you wait, you will jump on top of the opposition base!"

Lisa looked at Vasily and asked him, "If I want to land one kilometer away from them, when is the best time to jump?"

Vasily swallowed, and said with difficulty, "If you really want to control one kilometer or so, then you have to wait another 30 seconds..."

"Okay!" Lisa nodded and said, "You help me count down. After 30 seconds, I will jump out on time!"

Vasily wiped away the cold sweat, and stammered, "In that case...it's really...it's too dangerous..."

Lisa smiled and said: "It doesn't matter, don't I still have a surrender letter on me? If it doesn't work, give them this letter, just as spending money to experience extreme sports."