Fourteenth✨

I'm back after two and a half year. Omg. But I feel so cruel to just leave this book like this. So I want to try completing it.. A big sorry and enjoy your next part✨ Kinda emotional updating this,because it's my first book.. I really want to finish it..🥺

Alright,back to the story.
.
.

I opened the door.

There was a bouquet of flower on the floor. I pick it up and get in.

Then I read the card that is attached with the bouquet.

"Get Well Soon❤"

-Trent Alexander-Arnold.

I was shocked and happy at the same time. So pick my phone and texted him

"Thank you sm for the flowers. I love it."

After a minute he replied with,

"Happy that you loved it, mind coming for dinner w me tomorrow?"

"I would love to, but you know I can't walk like this."

"Oh yeah, Sorry. Then it's okay I'll catch you up later ;)"

"Sure :)"

Then I rested myself on the couch and watch some series on the Netflix. While Diya is busy preparing herself to go Uni with Marcel tomorrow.

*Skip the night*

The next morning.

"Okay bye, I'll keep updating you with everything. So, don't worry."

"Sure babe. See you later."

"Bye!!"

"Umm, talk nicely to him."

"I know that. Okok bye.."

Diya rushed as Marcel is already waiting for her.

*Time pass by..

As I don't have anything to do. So, I just watched all my fav series, movies and cartoons on TV. It was really fun to have a "Me Time". I eat a lot of food,enjoying myself, and relaxing my mind.

I wanted to text Trent but you know he's a footballer, idk when he'll be in his training and all. So, I don't want to disturb his "life". Lol.

It is 5pm right now, but Diya still didn't come back from Uni. I hope she still remember the route to our apartment. But then I got a text from her.

"Hey Tanya. There's an emergency at my home, so I'm on my way there. Grandma isn't well. So maybe I'll be back in one or two days. Sorry, I can't be there with you at the moment. I hope you can manage yourself. Don't strain yourself for anything,stay safe. I'm so sorry. Ly!!"

Then I replied,

"That okay babe ;). I can take care of myself. Hope grandma will be fine soon. Take your time.. Ilyt!!"

Nooo, I sighed... It's gonna be so boring and sad that my leg aren't giving a company at time like this.. I just hope I don't slip anywhere and die. Because no one gonna come and save me ") FACT!

It was 6:30pm.. I wanted to get shower because I'm not feeling comfortable.. I opened the bathroom door and want to hang my towel, but I don't know how and where the water come from and I suddenly slipped and fall down.

Thank god I put my hand on the floor before my back hit it. Thank god that nothing is serious but my ankle started to feel so painful and some blood stain can be seen on my bandage. Then I know it's getting serious.I tried to stand but I can't, my energy level was getting lower that I feel like giving up.. And blood started to spread out on the floor. It was quite a lot..

Then I suddenly heard someone knocks the door.. I feel like my hope come back and I tried to slide through and get to the door. And I made it through. Then, I opened the door.

It was TRENT.

I was shocked but my pain aren't letting me feeling it, I just feel like fainting down right now.

Trent's POV:

Someone opened the door and that was her. But, what! Oh my days! I was shocked to see her in that condition.. I quickly picked her up and get into the car. I drive as fast as possible to reach the hospital. Once I reached, I immediately admitted her there.

After some minutes the doctor call me to his room.

"Hye,good evening,Sir."

"Hello, good evening, Doctor."

I'm not wasting any seconds, so I immediately asked about her condition. And the doctor said.

.
.
.
To be continued.. :)

Thank you for reading! And sorry for any grammar mistakes.. ")