23. Revealing the Truth

A romantic movie was playing on their television which was placed in the right corner of the room, both Abhay and Anusha were cuddled-up. Anusha was snuggled up against Abhay's chest, while he was nuzzling against her neck.

"What dress had you purchased for me?" Anusha questioned while looking at the television screen.

"It was a beautiful red gown, I had actually purchased it online for you." Abhay said while frowning a bit. He was still confused as to where the gift had disappeared.

"Can you show me from which online website you had purchased that dress and how did it looked like?" Anusha interrogated while wondering numerous possibilities. Though Anusha had a hinch of who that person would be but she still wanted to comfirm all her suspicions.

"See, this is how the dress looked." Abhay said while bringing his phone closer to Anusha and to say she was left awestruck would be an understatement.

"Wow it's so beautiful." Anusha mumbled.

"You would look more gorgeous in this dress." Abhay said and saw her wife being a blushing mess.

"However my main concern is where did that dress disappeared to? I had kept it on our bed and when you came back to our room then there was no gift over here, which means that some other person has stolen that dress." Abhay said while calculating all the possibilities.

"You are right but who could it be?" Anusha whispered mindlessly, though she had an idea about that person but she was still not in a position to tell her husband about it. She wanted to reveal Komal's intention in front of everyone and for that she required a strong evidence.

"I just want to know who is the person behind this mischief, trust me the moment I get to know about that person I'll make sure he or she would regret their life decisions." Abhay said making Anusha Snicker.

"Alright my hubby, you can do whatever you desire but for now let's please focus on the movie." Anusha whined and directed her attention towards the movie. Abhay chuckled and continued to watch the movie just like his wife however Anusha was planning on how to reveal Komal's eveil intentions in front of everyone. She had enough of Komal's tantrums and it was time to show komal her actual place.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day and all the members of Gupta family were at the Breakfast table, having their breakfast. Anusha was sitting besides Abhay and was silently observing Komal, after few minutes she saw that Komal was distracted in a conversation with Mrs Gupta so finding that as a right opportunity she excused herself and made her way towards Komal's room.

Luckily Komal's room was not locked, Anusha ambled inside the room and without making much noise she quickly opened Komal's closet and started searching for her dress. Anusha continuously searched for her dress in all the closets but she was unsuccessful in finding the dress which Abhay had purchased for her. After numerous trials Anusha felt defeated and was about to head out of Komal's room but her instinct told her to check the cupboard which was just besides Komal's bed. Anusha moved forward and saw that cupboard had two compartments, which could store some of the items in it.

Taking a deep breath Anusha opened the first compartment of the cupboard and was left astonished when she found her dress lying in a packet. Anusha was fuming with anger at the thought of Komal stooping so low and ploting such an evil plan against her just to separate Abhay from her.

Anusha gritted her teeth and unwillingly kept her dress there itself at the previous place, instead of taking her dress Anusha decided to take Komal's expensive diamond ring from her closet as per her plan.