7

Dev POV.

'Sneak into the house?' God what is wrong with my brother.
I know how to act rude, I am infamous for being rude most of the time. But at this point where she just controlled your out of control child, you should probably thank her. Yet here he was, being obnoxiously rude.

I looked towards Dwarika just to look at her expressions and how she was taking the new statement made towards her.

Ughh, what does he think of himself. I can't take this kind of treatment.

Uh oh.  That's all I could think. That was her voice . I just read her mind and now I knew there was gonna be scene right here in the front yard.

"First your son cries his heart out and your... this ....family member.." She said while pointing a finger at me." Couldn't bring the child to quiet down so he called you, but you didn't pick up so he called me. Right now your son is in his crib sleeping peacefully. But yeah sure , you should most definitely insult me . What did I do anyways,  I just took care of your children while you were out."

"I guess helping you just got me insults. What a waste of a Saturday." She took her bag that was on the table in the frontyard and dashed out the gate. But soon I saw retreating figure coming back.

She went towards Anya who as still, standing there looking at her parents who were equally still and processing what had just had happened.

"Anya, here I got this chocolate on the way. I forgot to give this to you before. I will leave now. Bye dear. " She said while handing her Cadbury as she sweetly smiled.
"Thank you so much didi (older sister)."Anya said as she looked genuinely happy about the chocolate in her hands now.

"Wait." I heard my brother say before Dwarika could leave.
She turned slightly and sighed," Please,  don't tell me that you think the chocolate would be hazardous for your daughter. "

" I never said that. And I want to have a talk with you now that you say that you took care of my son. Please come in. "

I turned to see Dwarika's face to register her thoughts.

Really? One day he asks me to leave and the next he wants me to come in house. These rich people!

I heard her and waited for her to say something. But before that I saw my sister-in-law suddenly pull brother along with her to a corner and say something in his ear.

He nodded and headed back again. " I won't be coming in so please tell me whatever if us right now... here itself." I heard Dwarika say and I couldn't argue after the way brother talked to her.

"We want you to be our kids' babysitter. We know how hard it can get to take care of our especially and now that we see that you have taken care of our kids well enough then we want to give this job to you. If you don't mind please start working as soon as possible." My sister-in-law said everything she needed to and made herself pretty clear.

But Dwarika didn't reply .

What is this now? Are they trying to show that they sorry or something? Should I take this job even after their rude behavior?

I heard all of these questions surface her mind. But then I heard her say," I will take this job. I'll come yo eotk room tomorrow then. What time?"

"You don't need to come tomorrow as we will be home . But for weekdays please come till 8 in the morning and we come back till 6 in the evening . These will be your timings of work." Sister-in-law explained.

"Sure then, see you on Monday. If you need to contact me then please take my number from him. I'll leave then, bye."  She pointed towards me to indicate from whom they had to take her number.

"Why do you have her number on the first hand?" I heard my brother's voice.

Uh oh.

---×---

Here is the chapter.  I know it's not good but the next one they will officially become Soulmates so stay tuned and dont forget to vote! 💜 😉 💗