BONUS CHAPTER

Her first words

Srishti's age is 8 months

Alexander pov
"Sir we have to throw a party on success of our new designs and you and your whole  family have to come" my assistant told me while looking nervous because I hate parties.

I thought for a moment and then agreed because there will be my princess with me at the party . I will show her around and will eat chocolate together

" Then pack up and I'm going home " I said to my pa and picked my coat and went out of the office

I came home from tiring day at work . Today we launched new designs and it was a great success .

When I get inside the house I was welcomed by the site of my sister standing on father's chest and laughing and giggling loudly .

My whole tiredness went away and big smile made a way on my face . I was going near them when something collided with my back .

I looked back and saw it was spatula. I looked in the direction of the person who thrown at me and it was none other than Damien and Elijah.

I glared at them while they pointed to each other saying that he was the one who thrown it at you " I shook my head and smiled because we had lost happy and cheerful Damien when Srishti was kidnapped .

He was just like cold working machine ,not talking to anyone , being rude and now when I see him , his cheerful and overprotective side is the only thing I see.

Srishti looked at me and started grabby hands and me started jumping on dad's chest . I laughed at dad who was trying to balance her and protecting his chest .

"Baby just give me 5 minutes " I said and ran to my room to get cleaned up so that she couldn't catch germs. I wore my sweatpants and ran downstairs to kitchen where I heard my princess giggling and only to be greeted by site of Damien and Srishti coverd in flour.

" You Mr Damien and and Missy Princess , what are you doing " I said while placing my hands on my waist . My princess thought I was saying something funny so she started laughing loudly .

I shook my head and picked her . She started poking my cheek but I didn't looked at her direction . It was sometimes fun teasing her .

We are passing middle room when she got frustrated . After few seconds she started baby talking and looked in my direction again.

Dad told me to stop , so that he could bath her . I grunted in response because today I want to bath her . I was going to forward her to dad when she said

" Lex , lex " we all looked at her direction . My ears are not believing anything

" Baby could you please repeat what you said " Dad told her while praising her a little

" Lex ,lex , lex " I hugged her so tight while kissing her all over face . While some groaned and some sulked . I smirked at them while fist bumping in the air .

" Damien I won the bet ,now give my 500 dollars " sameul said while jumping on couch . Damien gave him 500 dollars while saying it's cheating , I'm always bought chocolate pastries and chocolate , i should be her favourite brother " everyone laughed at him .

I looked at my baby's direction and saw her snuggling to my bare chest .

" She must be tired , I'm going to bathe her " I said while running upstairs .

" Dad are you sure , she is your daughter " ethan asked while looking at my direction.

Dad smacked him on head while I first checked that Srishti is seeing nothing than gave him middle finger .

💅💅💅💅💅💅💅

How was the chapter??

You want more chapters like this???