𝟬𝟭𝟱. you die, i die. remember?

chapter fifteen, you die, i die

chapter fifteen, you die, i die. remember?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

          The moment they stepped into the building, Freya's eyes scanned the layout of the room they were in. They had been told Harry was in a meeting for Oscorp, and that they had to wait for the boy to come down, so both Freya and Peter stood by the door.

     She was worried that it was going to be awkward, they were reuniting with their old best friend they haven't seen in ten years, and so much has changed since they last seen Harry. The two teenagers were quiet, until they heard distant footsteps approaching and their gaze shifted to the top of a large staircase where Harry now stood.

     "Peter Parker," Harry spoke, then he looked over at the girl who stood next to him and a smile appeared on Harry's face, "And Freya Morgan.. it's like seeing two ghosts." Freya waved at him as Peter smiled as well.

     "Hey, Harry." Peter's voices filled the large building.

Freya forced a smile on her lips just as Harry began talking again, "This is random. It's been ten years." He told the two that were still standing by the door.

     "Eight," Freya corrected him, shrugging her shoulders.

     The smile slowly faded from Harry's face as Peter began taking a few steps toward the stairs, Freya watching as he did so. "What are you two doing here?" Harry questioned once Peter reached the bottom of the stairs.

     Freya trailed behind Peter as he started to explain to the other boy, "We saw the news. We heard about your dad. Just wanted to come and see you, and how you were doing." Peter shrugged, looking back at Freya who nodded her head to confirm that was why they were here.

     Once the girl took a step up onto the stairs, Harry began stuttering words out. "I.. I'm with some people. I'm, uh.. I'm in a meeting." Harry told the two, flickering his eyes between them.

     "We aren't trying to intrude. We just.. we kind of know what you're going through right now. It's.. hard to lose a parent." Freya slightly frowned (it must be harder to be the reason why you lost the parent, right Freya?).

A sigh left Harry's lips as Peter continued, "You were there for me with my parents. So.. I'm, we, we're here for you." Peter told the other boy, glancing back at Freya once again then turned to look at Harry who nodded his head at Peter's words.