|• Chapter 1 •| ROB (Edited)

Start from the beginning

And for a person like me who doesn't like wasting time, I completely ignored anime, though I do try to watch some sometimes, I will always stop after 1 or 2 episodes.

...

I was walking in the streets with an umbrella, due to me again not finding a job, as the sky rumbled and it raining as the streets are puddled.

'Hm... If this couldn't get any unluckier' just as I think of that a car pass by at high speed, making some puddle go on my clothes

"... FUCK YOU, ROBBY!" I curse ROB(Random Omnipotent Being) at top of my lungs, looking at the rumbling sky through my transparent umbrella, as I don't believe in god, and only believe in ROB since I got into reading.

As I felt a few people stare at me, as I ignored that and continued to walk, annoyed at this unlucky day.

Just as I was walking back to my shitty apartment, I heard rumbling again and decided to look up to the sky, that's when I saw the most wonderous scene I have ever seen.

I was struck by lightning as I look up and kind of saw something at the end.

'THANOS IS THAT YOU!?' that's the last thing I thought before I black out.

...

|• 3rd POV •|

In a Japanese traditional room

You can see Sam seating on a Japanese futon wearing a whole different outfit from what she was wearing a moment before, wearing a baby blue kimono with a flower design on the left side of her upper chest, with a white belt and her hair styled in a low bun giving a clean look, in front of him across the table, is a handsome boy with a sharp feature, black long hair and a lean figure wearing a plain white male kimono, and look about as old as Sam, as he is drinking tea elegantly.

(ROB's visual)

"So, sir you're telling me I'm dead and that your ROB?" asks Sam confuse at this situation

Sam waits until this guy claiming himself as ROB to finish his tea

"Yes, Ms...?" says ROB indirectly asking your name.

"Sam"

"Yes, Ms. Sam" says the ROB smiling slightly.

"You see, you're my first person to reincarnate in my job as a newbie ROB, so I'm going to give you a chance to spin the Wheel of Fate in three turns, deciding on what's going to happen in your next life." Explained ROB, as a plain wooden wheel appear on a table in front of them

"That's... all?" asked Sam in confusion on how simple it is.

"Yes"

"Uh, Okay...?" Sam said as she kneels forward to spin the wheel in front of her as ROB is looking at her.

[ Becoming a Boy ]

[ Keeping memories ]

[ 3 granting wish ]

"Oh, you have great luck, Ms. Sam" says ROB

"Uh, okay?" says Sam both confused and excited, excited because she will get to be a boy, that she always wants to be, and still remember her memories in her next life, and confused as to why she has so much luck to get a 3 granting wish that it's becoming suspicious.

'Maybe, I'm the granddaughter of god?!' thought Sam completely forgetting she doesn't believe in god

"Okay, So what's your wish?" said ROB

"I-I want a system, that can be what type of system I want them to be, with a shop that sells things like skills, and Items and can be buoyed by system points like in, solo leveling except it sells anything imaginable at a reasonable but worth its price. and system points can also exchange to attribute and skill points for 10 system points = 1 attribute or skill point that also works on money too as 1 system point = 10,000 dollars in money, and money depending on what world I'm in, and it can also work like google accept it has every answer to my question as long as I intend it to ask to the system. Oh! And social media too, that connects to a different multiverse."

"Hmmm... Okay, granted," says ROB.

"Uhh... Oh! I want so that I can travel to the multiverse!" says Sams excitedly

"Granted"

"Umm... I want to have the ability to learn quickly at an inhuman rate with memorizing skills, and I can have the patients and determination that I need so I won't get bored and give up on what I want to do quickly with it like I normally do." Says Sam thoughtfully

"Sure, and since you're going to have another body in your new life, you can customize it however you want," Says ROB

"Really!?" said Sam excitedly.

ROB just nods and continues to drink his tea again, as a screen like in some gacha games appeared in front of Sam as she excitedly, starts to arrange her next life visual, and next body type, she made it so if she exercises and does some weight lifting she won't get a body like a bodybuilder but more of a lean side, with blue hair and blue eyes with a pale flawless skin that will cause envy to all girls and sharp features of course.

She made it as handsome as possible, because who wouldn't want that?

And making her future buddy down there something she can be proud of in the future.

Like that she finished

(A/N: it's exactly like the cover except it has extra accessories that you probably didn't notice when you look at the cover)

"Oh, you finished. Okay, are you ready to be reborn again?" Ask ROB to Sam.

"Yes" answer Sam getting ready for her transfer

"Okay, Bye," said ROB as Sam disappears to particles.

Soon the room became quiet as the only sound you can hear is the breathing of ROB in the room.

"HAH~ What a good day, well better check other people that died the similar cases." Says ROB to himself as he grabs a scroll out of nowhere, checking through the profiles of soon, reincarnator's that will undergo fate unlike or like Sam's.

___

Okay first, the chapter is done.

Not sure when I'll update next so...

THE PICTURES ARE NOT MINE THEY BELONG TO THE OWNER ONLY

I edited this using Grammarly, so there might be some errors.