(Not a chapter) Father's day special! ( Very Very Late)

ابدأ من البداية

"Dear Pop-Rock Trolls, you are all invited to the Pop Village. We are announced that we are celebrate the Father's Day special in Pop Village. Please, bring your kids to bond, love and cared for them."

"We also decorate a lot things to do! Also, we also have fun games to do in our Village."

"Sincerely, Queen Poppy of Pop Troll".

Sam: "Father's Day"?

Daniel & Damian: Father's Day?!

Zach & Stella: In Pop Village?

Barb & James: Party?!

Val & Zoey: Games?!

Daniel & Damian: Daddy! Let's go to the Pop Village! Can we go?! Please!

Stella: Yeah, Papa! Poppy celebrated a party just for all of us!

Zach: That's right!

James: Sam, It's all right. We'll take good care of the kingdom. You guys should have some time during celebration from the Pop Village. Natalia is at the Pop Village as well, she was helping with poppy and the gang.

Sam: (Smiles) Thanks, alright kids, go and get change 'cause we're going to the Pop Village.

Zach & Daniel & Damian & Stella: YEAH!

They all jump off to their chair after they ate their food, Val and Barb decided to help them to change to their room.

-Timeskip-

Today is the day for the dads. It's Father's day, every trolls in every tribes are now at the Pop Village where Queen Poppy and her friends are hosted, decorated and announced the celebrations for the dads.

Every June year, the Father's day festival is celebrated with many preparations. It's a holiday with special roots, but it is mostly associated with homemade gifts, sweet and delicious food, athletic challenges, playing with various games, dances and singing with their father.

It is officially celebrated for 2 days, but the final day of celebrations, they will write their own poem for the fathers then, watching the stars. It is said it seeks to strengthen the positive role and perception of men, specifically fathers, in their families and communities.

Every children of trolls are eager and excited for this celebration, Poppy looks at all of the Trolls with their children are having fun. She put a genuine smile at her face seeing all the 12 types of trolls are now harmony after their successful mission of the end of World Tour.

Branch: (Noticed Poppy) You seemed very happy babe.

Poppy: Yeah, I was just so happy that all of the 12 trolls are now in harmony after we did it.

Branch: I know. Look at the kids, they seemed to have fun with their dads.

Poppy: Yeah, it reminds of how me and my dad used to be like this. Also, this comes from my idea to celebrate this holiday for all the trolls bonding with their children.

Branch: Speaking of which, it seemed Guy diamond brought his Tiny Jr for the Father's day.

They see Guy Diamond brought a small sweater saying "I'm with my Diamond dad" for his son.

Guy Diamond: Here you go, Sweetie. I made it for you.

Tiny Diamond: Aww, thank you daddy.

Poppy: Yep, they're truly adorable.