That kind of focused fighting that left no space for any other thoughts, that reckless killing and fighting, the tension and stimulation that came from being able to trust his back to someone else unconditionally and face the enemy head-on, full of expectations...

At this moment, the beauty of the competition filled his blood.

The three little ones had all gathered in a group hug together by the time Wei Xiao came back to his senses.

He turned his head and immediately fell into a pair of familiar black eyes.

Wei Xiao's eyes lit up, and the corners of his lips moved. He mouthed silently, "Did it feel good?"

Lu Feng: "......"

Attentive fans noticed it, and they instantly started screaming. "Holy shit, what did Quiet say to Close!"

"Feel good?"

"Wake me up, quickly! I must have been affected by a little train, why does everything seem so dirty!"

"Was he really asking that, holy shit."

"Ahhhh, Little Lunatic Wei, your captain will lose control like that!"

"It's real, it's real, my CP is real!"

"Fellow sisters, make some room for me. I've got inspiration for my 10,000 word story!"

"!!!"

"Quickly, quickly, fellow sister, hurry up. I'm waiting for you to get it all out today!"

The CP fans all exploded, and even the rational fans were very quiet for once. Even the straight male fans were calm.

They'd seen those who sold rot that could reach the heavens, but they'd never seen anyone do it as naturally as Wei Xiao.

The straight men who'd seen it all no longer took it seriously. What hadn't that little coquettish do-it-all not done before?

Not to mention...

It really did feel good!

In that game just now, they'd been pulled in to 'feel good' just by watching. Let alone the players in the arena, it was simply a peak experience!

Winning a game was definitely different from losing a game.

L&P were the ones who were really left in a trance that they still hadn't woken up from yet.

The decisive game had really been a peak experience. They hadn't thought about winning or losing throughout the entire game.

They hadn't thought of winning or losing, but their emotions had been lifted up to the ultimate height. They had only wanted to do their best without pursuit of any particular results.

Being able to play a game like this was a rare experience for any professional player.

But... in the end, they'd lost.

They'd lost.

Lost to FTW.

Lost in the eight to four.

The championship team from two years ago, the runner up team from last year, had stopped in the top eight this year.

Bursts of sharp chills sprang up from their backs, raising goose bumps on their arms as their hands trembled uncontrollably. At this moment, it felt like they'd been pulled from heaven to hell, falling from the high clouds into the mire.

Their heated blood was frozen over, and a bone-chilling numbness spread out all over their body.

No one could speak, and their team chat was quiet.

[2] GLORYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें