Taylor: (Sighs) Finally. Some peace and quiet.

Val: (Whispers) I've never seen him angry before.

Edrick: (Whispers) Yeah, be sure don't pissed him off, or else you'll be-

Taylor: I know. I heard that.

Edrick: (Whimpers scared)

He quickly hid behind Val's back which she chuckles softly and pats his back for comfort.

While Poppy continues to told about everything about their journey to Arianna, she seemed very focused and understand about what she said.

Arianna: Ah, I see. It seems you invited my friends here. Hehe, well since you all 6 trolls from the tribes we all know today.

Cynthia: Indeed, Dear. Dear Arianna, you might know about this, but King Sam along with his Trolls, was plotting to collect all of the strings and destroy us.

Arianna: (Gasps) What?

Poppy: That's true. That's what I'm going to talk about. And with all of us together, we might even stop him by combining our music that will bring back you guys together with us once again, and then he will see that he's making a big mistake, and then realize that we're all the same, and unite all of the trolls together, and he's even one of us...

Barb: It's true, Dudette. He's making the biggest mistake like I do. I regret this mistake because, of... The past.

This makes the other leaders, Dakota and Anna silence as the trolls stop eating. Arianna and Anna looks at each other with a concerned look along with the other leaders , Dakota and Cheska.

Arianna: (Sighs softly) Queen Poppy, I'm very sorry to tell you about this. But, I mean no disrespect but King to Queen: Anything but that.

Poppy: (Her smiles drops) Why not? I mean, what I'm saying is just... might work, right?

Branch: It's true.

Cynthia: (Sighs softly) I'm so sorry, Dear. But. (Sighs) I think it's time to know, all of you 6 trolls from 6 tribes.

Arianna: Follow me.

They get up as the other 4 leaders follows her. The 6 leaders are confused and concerned about this idea. So they followed and Arianna guided them to a room, she pressed a button revealing a hidden room from the castle filled with Glitters, Flowers and Crystals.

 So they followed and Arianna guided them to a room, she pressed a button revealing a hidden room from the castle filled with Glitters, Flowers and Crystals

(A/N: I tried to find some good pictures about the Hidden Room so I found this. Please, don't hate me. 😥)

There, they see a Magenta Mixed-Genre string was held inside in a crystal and was in the harp.