PURVIII

HELLO EVERYONE! I AM HERE BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU ALL

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER... HAPPY READING EVERYONE!

CHAPTER 5- PURVIII

Maya got frustrated as she couldn't talk to Rudra. She soon drove to the mental hospital and went to her cabin.

SEEMA: Ma'am aap thik ho na

Maya just 'hmm-ed' and was focusing on her taking something out from her bag. Seema saw that her eyes were red.

SEEMA: Ma'am aap

MAYA: Out please

Seema went out and Maya put her hand over her head. She sighed thinking about the truth and was not ready to face it.

MAYA (to herself): Maya tujhe yeh face karna hi hoga tu iss sach se nahi bhaag sakti.

She got up and started walking towards the room of her patient. Her eyes were full of tears and she was shivering. She opened the door and saw a girl sitting in a corner, that girl sat down with her hand on her knees crying silently. Maya couldn't see her condition. Maya slowly took steps towards that girl. Maya went and sat beside her.

MAYA: PURVI...

That girl looked towards Maya

(Yes everyone she is Purvi)

Purvi slowly looked up and saw Maya, her blurred vision started getting clear. She saw Maya and felt the happiest within her she instantly recognized her  best friend and hugged her tightly. Maya too hugged her with the same energy.

PURVI: Maya (she sobbed bitterly)

MAYA: Purvi, Purvi tu kaha thi kahi thi tu (she was also crying)

They both were hugging eachother as they met after many years. Just then another doctor along with Seema entered.

DOCTOR: Ma'am aap

SEEMA: Ma'am aap isse jaanti hai?

MAYA: Haan yeh meri Pari hai meri best friend

DOCTOR: Lekin ma'am she is mentally not sound

Maya's temper raised on listening to it.

DOCTOR: Ma'am she is not fine she needs help aap please isse durr rahiye

MAYA: How dare you, tum bina kuch jaane usse pagal aur mentally unsound kaise bol sakti hu. She is traumatized not mentally unsound. Main Purvi ko apne ghar lekar jaa rahi hu uska bill ready kijiye.

Here the scene shifts to Kavin, Kavin is on his way for CID Training and he is traveling by train. There he meets a guy as his fellow passenger, after few hours they both interact.

KAVIN: Hi Mera naam Kavin hai

PASSENGER: Hello mera naam DUSHYANT hai

SALAAMAT...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें