.....

HELLO EVERYONE!

 I AM BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER UPDATE, FINALLY... I WAS WAITING TO WRITE MY STORY. FROM NOW YOU GUYS WILL GET REGULAR UPDATES OF THIS STORY.

I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE THE CHAPTERS

SO I HAVE DECIDED TO RESUME MY STORY.

SO HERE IT GOES, HAPPY READING!

CHAPTER 4- .....

Maya gets out of her cabin and walks quickly, her eyes are red in anger and frustration. Seema calls her from behind.

SEEMA: Maya ma'am sunniye ma'am

Maya didn't look behind even once nor did she stop.

SEEMA: Ma'am ma'am...

Maya left the hospital and sit in her car and left quickly. She drove very roughly and fast risking her life.

SEEMA: Yeh Maya ma'am ko kya hogaya aisa toh woh kabhi nahi karte, patient ko aise chod ke nahi jaate.

Maya reaches her house and throws her hand bag. She goes to her bedroom and opens her wardrobe and takes a few keys. She goes in a room at the corner and opens the door, she quickly shuts the door with a thud. She sits down and takes out wracked and old cupboard. Maya scatters all the files, albums and documents and glances at every single photograph, document and papers. She gets shocked and starts crying, her eyes turn red completely.

MAYA (to herself): (sobbing) Yeh yeh sab kaise hogaya kab. Itne saalo se (she stammers and can't talk) Main yakeen karu bhi ya nahi.

She again takes the documents, albums, photographs and saw every single one of it. Maya spent 4 hours in that room and she didn't move a bit. She wipes off her tears and gets up.

MAYA: Yeh hi sach hai Maya this is the truth and you have to face it.

The scene shifts to Vani's house. Here Bani is sitting in the balcony and she is in her thoughts. Thinking about her past.

BANI: (To herself) Veer aur meri shaadi ka koi existence hi nahi hai sirf naam ki shaadi hai yeh. Mujhe aaj bhi woh din yaad hai jab mere dad ne meri aur veer ki shaadi fix ki, mere sehemati (acceptance) ke bina, Veer ek number ka badtameez besharam aur nalayak ladka tha. Uske dekhte hi ghin aati thi mujhe. Lekin majburi mein yeh shaadi karni hi padi. Lekin inn 4 saalo mein bohot kuch badal chuka hai. Veer bhi. Woh bohot samajhdaar, shaant, zimmedaar bann chuka hai. Aur mujhe abhi woh pasand aane laga hai

(So yes guys here VANI don't have a love marriage, they don't even live together in one room since 4 years, their marriage is just a compromise)

BANI: Anyway, main blessed toh hu, iss shaadi se mujhe ek bohot khushiyaan bhi mili hai, Rudra mere liye mera bhai jaisa hi hai aur Pari choti pyaari behen. Lekin pata nahi kaha chali gayi. Pari kaha ho tum hum sab tumhe kitna yaad karte hai kitna miss karte hai (she sighs)

Bani gets up and finishes all her work. She goes to her room and sleeps. Veer enters and goes outside her room. He is standing outside and looking at her sleep peacefully.

VEER (In mind): Bani, I am soo sorry maine tumhari zindagi kharaab kar di tumhe yeh shaadi nahi karni thi phir bhi..... Bani ne iss ghar ko bilkul apna samajha apne jaisa rakha.

Veer goes away and in his thoughts he drifts in sleep. 

Here at the rehabilitation centre, Kavin is packing all his stuff and he is super excited. Meanwhile the kaka enters his room.

KAVIN: Arrey kaka aap, aayiye na

KAKA: Beta Kavin ab aap chale jaaoge 

KAVIN: Kaka aap bhi na aata rahunga, call karunga aapko baatein karenge

KAKA: Haan beta ji ab aap chale jaaoge toh yeh darbaar aapke bina ekdum suni (silent) ho jaayegi. 

KAVIN: Waise aap ke liye main kuch laaya hu

Kavin takes a box from his drawer and gives it to kaka indicating him to open it.

KAKA: Kavin beta yeh..

KAVIN: Arrey aapke liye hi hai naya phone nahi toh baatein kaise karenge. Yeh rakhiye Kaka. Isme maine mera number save kiya hai hum bohot baat karenge.

Kavin and Kaka spend some time together and then Kaka leaves. Kavin packs his bag and is ready to start his new life.

KAVIN: (to himself) Finally, Main Inspector Kavin banunga 3 din baad meri training shuru hogi mera dream pura hoga. Yes!!!!

Kavin with his new level of excitement is ready of his CID training. But he didn't know that his life will change after that. 

The next day, Maya decides to go back to the hospital. On her way she gets stuck in traffic. Frustrated she looks out of her window and sees Rudra in another car.

MAYA: Rudra 

Shocked she decides to rush towards him but his car goes way ahead.

MAYA: Shit. Kaash ek baar Rudra se baat ho paati. Ab toh uska koi pata bhi nahi

SO GUYS THIS IS IT, I KNOW THODA BORING THA. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL UNFOLD MANY MYSTERIES AND QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE. AND OFFICIALLY OUR MAIN CHARACTERS WILL FIND THEIR PLACE IN THE STORY.

SO PLEASE KEEP VOTING AND SUPPORTING

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER EVERYONE

HOPE ALL LIKED THIS ONE

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!

TAKE CARE...BYEEEEE!

SALAAMAT...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें