Prologue: The FNG

Start from the beginning

And finally, the third is a man with caramel-blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a black coat with blue linings. Underneath the coat is a black outfit, black combat pants with hip holsters on both sides, and combat boots. His most notable feature is the pair of short blue horns on his head.

The Commandant places the file down and stood up to greet the three Constructs

Commandant: Lucia, Liv, Lee, didn't expect you three to be back this early. 

Greeted the Commandant, getting a small response from the trio. It wasn't until Lucia's curiosity gain the Commandant's attention, and she knew why. 

Lucia: Any news about the new Construct?

Lucia asked with a curious tone, yet with a hint of concern in her voice.

Commandant: One thing for sure, this file didn't help.

The Commandant answered, holding up the unknown Construct's file to Lucia, allowing her to see the amount of black ink on it. Lucia's eyes widen a bit, seeing the amount of redacted information of this Construct.  

While Lucia looks at the file, the Commandant looks to Liv, who seems out of this world until she was called out. 

Commandant: Liv, you alright?

The Commandant asks, snapping Liv out of her thoughts.

Liv: H-Huh? Oh, I'm fine... just surprised... 

Hearing this, the Commandant places her hand on Liv's shoulder, calming the Construct a bit.

Commandant: Don't worry, Liv. I'm sure this new Construct will get along with us.

Liv nodded as the Commandant looks to Lee.

Commandant: Lee, your thoughts?

Lee: In my opinion, Commandant. I suggest we wait until the Construct introduces himself.

Lee replies with a stoic tone, yet caution in his voice.

Soon after, the intercoms in the dorm blares out, getting Gray Raven's attention.

<ATTENTION: Gray Raven squad, report to the Control Room immediately. REPEAT: Gray Raven, report to the Control Room immediately.>

Alerted, the Constructs of Gray Raven quickly left their dorm with their Commandant trailing behind, letting out a sigh.

Commandant: Time to meet the FNG.

-------15 Minutes Later-------

Arrived at the Control Room of Babylonia, Gray Raven squad waited for their briefing or much less the meeting of their new Construct into their squad.

The Control Room itself is full of staff working 24/7 to ensure Babylonia is well maintained, along with intelligence and logistics planning for the forces that are fighting on Earth.