Lee Rang raised a brow at Yuri, he knew what the girl was hinting at but he knew Eun-ji's morning routine better than anyone. The wolf didn't like coffee when she first woke up. She enjoyed the steady and slow pace of fully waking up. Caffeine too early made her feel 'rushed', her word directly. So he shook his head at Yuri and took another sip from his mug. 

The kitchen was silent for a few minutes with the exception of the foxes lifting up and putting down their coffee mugs from the island countertop. Yuri sighed, deciding to disturb the quiet. The sound snapped something in Eun-ji causing the female to sit up and stretch. Yuri grabbed the other woman’s arm gently, trying to urge her to just stay there. 

Eun-ji smiled and tugged her arm away. "I'm gonna get dressed. I'll be right back. Think of food." The wolf shuffled away without a second glance, her red blanket fluttering up at her speed. 

Yuri looked over at Lee Rang and jumped back into their previous conversation as if the wolf never came in. "Do you want me to train her?"

His eyes snapped up from his mug and he smirked. "I know you'd do a fantastic job but I will handle it when I feel the time is right for her. There is a certain way that I want to train her."

"When will that be? I want to have fun with Eun-ji without having to watch over our backs." Yuri grumbled a little. 

"Soon. We have to keep in mind that she doesn't know that she is a wolf and that her memories don't exist before the past two years."

Yuri pouted at the fact, her grip on the coffee cup tightened. It wasn't fair that Eun-ji had no idea who she was. The vixen often wonders what the wild would be like if she had her memories. Would she still be the same happy pup? 

"I have a favor to ask." Lee Rang spoke, grabbing the vixens' attention. "I need you to spend another night tonight. I have some things to take care of for Lee Yeon so I won't be here."

Yuri smiled. "Of course. Anything else I can do to help you with the plan?" 

"Not yet."

******

After Yuri left Rang stood in the doorway of Eun-ji's room, watching her do her skin care routine. He could tell she was in a good mood, there was a small bounce in her heels and light air around her. While he couldn’t completely understand his draw toward her, he also didn’t try to fight it. The magnetic tug that he felt felt right with him and she didn’t seem to mind it either. 

Eun-ji was starting to do her make-up before getting  changed for work. He decided at that moment to finally knock on the door frame. She smiled brightly at him, her body bounced on her heels twice at his presence."Lee Rang, come in."

He smirked at her cheerfulness and walked over to her. He stood behind her, sliding his hands to rest on her waist as she applied some pink lipstick on her lips. He wanted to destroy it with his own mouth, instead he pressed his nose to her head. "How was your night with Yuri?" He thought about what Yuri had told him this morning. Did Eun-ji still have reservations about him? Or was she fully convinced to not worry about him? 

"It was great. I enjoy spending time with her. I never knew I needed ladies' night until I met her." Eun-ji placed the makeup down and turned around in his arms, shifting closer to the Fox. He looked rather handsome wearing a red suit, she found her fingers running up the black dress shirt he wore. "What did you want to do tonight when I get off?" Her one hand moved towards his neck, pinching the necklace between her fingers, playing with it gently. 

A frown danced across his lips as he placed a hand on the small of her back, drawing her even closer to his figure, their legs pressing against each other. "Sweetheart, I hate to be the bearer of bad news," He started as he watched her eyes travel from his neck to his face. "I won't be home tonight again. Possibly the following night as well. I have some things to take care of out of town. I'm sorry. I did ask Yuri if she would spend time with you again."