ENHYPEN&Hi EP 3 (Part 5)

Start from the beginning

"No!" We all shouted. "Start over quickly!" Sunoo shouted as Jay ran back to his position. "Ah!" Jay cawed as he missed the basket. "We almost succeeded right away" Sunoo said. I watched Jay make it into the basket as Ni-Ki started his mission.

"1, 2" Sunghoon started counting, but somewhere halfway through Ni-Ki missed and we had to restart again. "Quick!" Jay shouted as Jungwon and Ni-Ki reached into the basket to grab the birdie. "Have it with you, just in case" Sunghoon said. "It's over..." Sunoo sighed.

"Done! It's over" Jungwon said. "Let's give up on the mushrooms" Sunoo said. "We'll give up on the mushrooms" Sunoo and Sunghoon said. "Start, start" I quickly told Jay. Jay hit the birdie and got it on the first try.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" Sunghoon and I counted. Jungwon quickly balanced the tissue box on his finger. "I feel like I'm gonna sneeze" Jungwon said. "You can do it" I cheered. "Done! We're done" Sunoo told Jungwon. "8, 9, 10!" Sunghoon counted and quickly started spinning.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!" We all started to count. "The ground's too bumpy" Sunghoon said as he walked over to the cups and casually started stacking them. "Can't we knock down Sunghoon, who's stacking the cups?" Jay laughed.

"Okay, go!" Jungwon said as Sunoo aimed the water gun. "Ah!" Sunoo shouted as he shot the water, but it completely missed. "Wait!" Jake said as he watched the cups, stay exactly in place. "He's just on loop over there..." Jake laughed at Jay.

"Jay, fighting!" Heeseung cheered. "I can't concentrate," Jay mumbled. I sat down on the ground since it seemed like it'd never get to me and watched Jay hit the birdie into the basket. "Nice!" Sunghoon cheered.

"Okay, calmly" Heeseung told Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki kicked it once, but then it fell as Jay got ready again. "Ah!" Jay screamed, making Sunghoon laugh. "Ni-Ki, get ready! Get up front!" Jay shouted. "Isn't the 200 seconds over?" Sunoo asked the staff. "It's over! Let's give up on the garlic" Sunoo said.

"No! I like garlic!" Heeseung shouted. "Give up the radish!" I shouted. "Garlic!" Sunoo, Jake and Jungwon started saying. "Radish!" Heeseung and I whined. "Radish" Sunghoon said. "Come on!" Jay shouted and hit the birdie far away. I quickly stood up and ran after it with Jay running behind me.

I bent down to pick it up as Jay squatted beside me and I quickly gave him a kiss on the cheek before grabbing the birdie and running back to everyone. "Radish" I told them. "We'll give up the garlic!" Jungwon said.

"No! I want garlic!" I pouted and handed the birdie to Jay before walking over to Heeseung. I was forced to give up the garlic. "Start!" Jay shouted.

After a few misses Jay finally made it in. "If you relax your mind, you can do it" Sunoo said. Ni-Ki failed and Jay was already hitting the birdie back in. "Ni-Ki, wanna switch?" Heeseung asked. "Should we switch? Should I do it?" Jake asked Ni-Ki.

"Yeah" Ni-Ki said as he and Heeseung switched spots. "Heeseung, right away" Sunoo said as Heeseung started and ended up failing. "Why did you switch? This can't happen!" Sunghoon said as Jake and Heeseung switched.

"Jake hyung out of nowhere?" Jungwon laughed. "Jay got better because he kept doing it!" Sunghoon said. "No?" He questioned as Jay missed again. "No, we can do it, we're always improving" Sunghoon added.

Jay finally made it in. "Okay, let's go!" Jungwon shouted as I watched Jake. "1, 2, 3, 4" Sunoo counted as Jake missed it. "He's already doing it!" Heeseung laughed and pointed at Jay. He quickly hit it back in as Jake started again.

"1" I counted, and right after Jake missed and threw the jegi to the ground. Jay was already restarting his turn. Ni-Ki and Jake switched once again. "Nice, nice, Ni-Ki!" Sunghoon cheered. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10" Sunoo counted. "He's better after resting" Heeseung laughed. Jungwon picked up the box again and began balancing.

"This is the easiest" Jungwon said. As soon as Jungwon finished, Sunghoon immediately started spinning. "How much time do we have left?" Jungwon asked while Sunghoon stacked the cups. We had 10 seconds left, so I just sat back on the floor and accepted defeat again.

"Sunghoon, we have 10 seconds left" Jungwon told Sunghoon. "10 seconds? Is that possible?" Sunoo asked. "We'll give up the radish" I said "Okay! Let's knock it over and finish! Since we have 10 seconds" Jungwon said.

Sunghoon backed up as Sunoo shot the water and the cups stayed sturdy. "Yah!!" Sunghoon screamed. "Push it strongly!" Heeseung demonstrated. "No, it's the same" Sunoo said. "I'll do this" Heeseung decided. "You really want me to do this?" Sunoo asked and walked over to the coin flipping mission. "What are we giving up this time?" Heeseung asked. "Radish" Jungwon and I said. "We'll give up the radish" Sunghoon said. Ni-Ki got to switch to just 30 knee-taps with the soccer ball. I still just sat on the ground since I hadn't done anything yet.

"We won't fail this time" Jungwon said. "Start" Jay calmly said and hit the birdie. "It's okay, we have a lot of time" Sunghoon said. "Calmly" Jungwon told Jay. "Have you even attempted your mission?" Jake asked me.

"I've been sitting on the ground since forever" I sighed and watched Jay. He finally made it in as Ni-Ki started his mission. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16..." We all counted and just went on and on until we finally counted 30.

"Nice! You're good" Sunghoon told Ni-Ki as Jungwon balanced the tissue box again. As soon as he got done with 10 seconds, Sunghoon immediately started spinning. He stopped spinning and started stacking the cups again carefully. "Heeseung, practice" Jungwon said.

Sunghoon finished stacking as Heeseung knocked the cups down in one shot. "Nice!" Sunghoon cheered. Sunoo tossed the coin up as he failed to catch it and it landed on the ground. "I got it!" Sunoo gasped and pointed at the coin. "You have to accept this!" I shouted as I stood up and pointed at the coin.

"Let's go!" Sunghoon cheered as I watched Jake flip the bottle. It immediately landed up right as I started to cartwheel over to Jay. I high-fived Jay and everyone screamed as we all ran to the purple yoga mat.

Jungwon and I stood in the middle and did a flower pose in the middle as everyone connected their arms together. "Done!" Sunoo shouted. As soon as we got the finish signal from the producer, we all cheered and clapped.

We all gathered into our line formation as I stood in between Jungwon and Sunghoon. "We did it together" Jungwon said. "Membership training" Sunoo said as we all clapped. "We managed to do this!" Sunghoon cheered.

We all put our fist in the middle for some odd reason. "ENHYPEN" Jake said. "Rock, paper, scissors!" Heeseung randomly said as I did scissors. "What are we doing?" I laughed as we all walked back over to the staff.

"Emily," The manager said and walked over to me. "We should get going to the dorms now, for your photo shoot tomorrow morning" He told me. "Can I really not stay for the meal?" I asked and slightly pouted.

He shook his head as I pouted again. I didn't notice, but Jake and Heeseung came walking over after overhearing everything. "Please let her stay for the meal" They begged. "But, she should get back early since she must be there at 6 am. It's already so late" The manager said, but they stayed persistent.

"Jay!" Heeseung called as Jay walked over quickly. "Their making Emily leave before she eats the food we all worked hard for" Heeseung said. "You should let her stay, just for the meal" Jay begged.

The manager sighed and looked at the three boys begging for me to stay just for the meal. "You should eat quickly then" He said as the boys' eyes lit up and they cheered. "Hurry now" He told us. "Thank you!" I said and bowed to him as me and the boys ran over to the tent.

"Now that's teamwork" Heeseung laughed and high-fived us. I held Jay's hand as we all sat down at the table while the staff set up all the food we earned. I was super thankful to Heeseung, Jake and Jay for convincing the manager to allow me to stay. That is what being apart of a family is about. Being there for each other, especially when it comes to food.