Shino: well....arnt the placement of the portals random?

Itmai: I guess....let's take a look.

(As they get out there car and walk they notice 2 people and what seems to be a floating glowing pink light)

Meanwhile...

Isidro: hey! There coming over here what do we do?

Schierke: calm down! They don't seem dangerous.

Isidro: umm hello!? How many times have we said that only to be almost eaten alive!?

Ivalera: even if the kids an idiot he does have a point.

(Isidro Crosses his arms confidently)

Isidro: thank you *smiles proudly*

(Realization)

Isedro: HEY!?

(Schierke started walking up to them with a worried yet determined look)

Isidro and Ivalera: Schierke!? What are you doing.

(Both itami and his companions get closer to the girl in a mage outfit that they recognized by all the anome and manga they rea and watch)

Shino: hey little girl. Are you lost? Where are your parents?

(Schierke was unable to speak words at the moment so she just made noises)

Itami: I think she's lost.

(Schierke then had the courage to speak up)

Schierke: yes. We are quite lost. Me and my friends are wondering where we are.

Shino: wait you speak Japanese!?

(Everyone but itami was suprised)

Schierke: I don't know what this Japanese is but yes I can understand you.

Itami: well...anyways who's your friend.

(Itami looked over to isidro, isidro noticed they turned thier gaze at him so he just ducked down while the fairy facepalmed her face)

Meanwhile.....

(Guts was getting closer to the couse of the smoke, when they got there Puck and Guts where suprised that it was a burning village)

Puck: oh no! You don't think?

(Guts kept walking leaving Puck behind)

Guts: it doesn't matter who or what did this. It's already happen)

Puck: w-wait guts!

(Both of them headed down the path and saw how the entire village was burned and destroyed)

Puck: I wonder what happend to the people who lived here?

(Guts passed a well but stopped)

Puck: hey guts? What's wrong?

(Puck leaned over to face Guts but Guts stopped and turned to the well)

Guts: somethings in there.

(Guts was prepared to take out his weapon untill he heard something)

???: *crying*

Puck: is that...crying?

(Guts looked into the well with his Canon ready, they saw what seemed to be a girl he out down his Canon and turned back and started walking)

Puck: h-hey Guts!

(Puck flew in front of Guts and stopped him)

Puck: we can't just leave her. She needs our help.