The New World

Before we start I would just like to mention Grammer isn't my specialty so if you see spelling errors please ignore it. They won't be common but they'll be there. And BTW I also made a opm x mha fanfic our now. Our mc are going to be Saitama and garou both having separate adventures. Every Tuesday and thursday

.........

(A black dead forest filled the land. Screams and creatures growling can be heard filling any mortal with fear)

(Suddenly a blinding light so bright it would be confused by the sun rise. Once the light dimmed down a huge structure appeared replacing the once blinding light)

Meanwhile....

(Isidro is walking down the dirt road with both casca and puck)

Isidro: awwww, why did I get stuck baby sitting!!

Puck: stop whining Dropey "flies in front of him" guts gave you a job that you must MUST!!! Obey.

Isidro: I get that but why does the witch get to go with him. "Crosses arms"

Puck: I don't know something about a gem of some kind. Plus you would be squashed like a fly in there with those nasty ogers and hideous trolls yuck!

(Casca watched them both argue with curiosity)

Isidro: WHY DIDNT YOU GO WITH HIM THEN!!

puck; because! Someone has to take care of you!

Isidro: oh please! I can take care of my self you know.

(He confidently points at himself)

(But puck wasn't really paying attention. He noticed a structure off in the distance and started flying towards it)

Isidro: HEY! DONT IGNORE ME!!

isidro: hey, puck where you going? camps that way!

(He covers his face with both hands and leaned back fusterated)

Isidro: if I die it's on you!

(Isidro grabs cascas arm and starts running towards the direction puck flew off to)

Meanwhile.....

Guts: AHHHH!

(as he brought down his might upon a troll with one quick swoop he tore its head in half, the oger then slowly fell with a roaring screech of pain making guts jump back and land on the corpses of some trolls)

Schierke: that should be the last one.

Guts: here.

(The little witch before continuing to walk turns around to look at guts)

Guts: don't loose it again

(She blushes)

Schierke: t-thank you.

Guts: now cmon we should be heading back.

(Guts walks off followed by the witch)

Ivelera: WAIT!!

(a pink elf quickly Flies towards them)

Ivelera: you almost left me back there!

Schierke: oh I'm sorry.

(She Crosses her arms and looks away)

Ivelera: forget it. Let's just go.

(The little witch walks beside guts, she looks up to see his face seems more relaxed than usual, in respons she smiles and turns to look ahead)

(While walking in the forest guts swore he heard his name be yelled out)

???: GUTSSS!!!!

(He squinted his eyes and noticed a blue light)

Guts: is that- OOF!

(But before he can finish puck smashes himself onto guts face causing him to grunt)

Guts: what are you doing here!! Didn't I tell you to look after casca!

Puck: thatsthethingisawwastrangestructureandirrunedouttobeaportalandthisgroupofhumanscameoutwithspears!!

Guts:PUCK!

(the blue fary would instantly be silence)

Guts: where. Is. Casca!?

(Repeaditly pointing towards the direction puck answered)

Puck: t-they took her!!

(Guts eyes widen while his once calm smile ruined into an angery frown)

(It wasn't long untill what sounded like explosions echoed throughout the forest. A closer look at what sounded like explosions where just the sound of guts breaking through the trees cousing them to fly and break into a million pieces)

Puck: OVER HERE!!!

(Guts followed with the witch barely keeping up, eventually all 4 made it to the structure)

Schierke: i-it seemes to be a portal

Guts: where does it lead!

Schierke: I don't know. I've never seen a portal like this. It seems almost....not from this world.

(She strokes the edge of her chin)

(Guts didn't pay attention to what she said only hatred and anger filled his body)

Puck: GUTS!!

(Guts snapped out of it and looked at where puck was pointing)

(Guts one eye widen and ran towards the now fallen isidro)

Guts: hey kid are you ok.

Puck: he looks like he took heavy damage

Ivelera: yeah duh!

Puck: get off my back women!

Guts: both of you shut up and help him!

(Both where quite startled but complied, they both spinned around him cousing dust to fall down on the damaged kid)

Ivelera: there we go. That should heal him right up.

(He crossed his arms)

Puck: might be a while for him to get fighting though.

(Guts started walking towards the portal)

(The little witch noticed him and called his name out to grab his attention)

Schierke: wait, GUTS! where are you going.

Guts: where do you think?

Schierke: you don't know whats on the otherside.

Isidro: oww my head.

Puck: oh cool your awake.

(Isidro looked at each side of his field of vision confused)

(The witch started following guts followed by the 2 faries. then finally isidro quickly getting up and running to catch up to them)

(Guts gets infront of the blue portal and places his hand though slowly checking if it's safe)

Guts: hang in there casca....

(Guts then continues to walk through followed by the rest)

Meanwhile: casca wakes up to the sound of horses, a moving carriage and people talking.

(She looks around and notices a beatiful glush green land scapes as far as the eye can see)

(She looks in amazement)

END OF CHAPTER 1

(I hope you fuys likes this chapter. I will make more if it does well. See you guys next time